Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023 | Law Clerk Post | 32 Vacancies | Last date: 21.03.2023 | Apply Online @ allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023: The most recent notification for contractual engagement for one year for the posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. For this post, they publishes 32 job postings qualified and worthy applicants to submit online applications. The official provide excellent opportunities for applicants seeking Court jobs. Participants who haven’t yet applied for one of the positions may do so for this AHC Recruitment. By 6th March 2023 and onward, the application link will be active on the website at www.allahabadhighcourt.in recruitment. Candidates can apply this AHC recruitment upto 21st March 2023. They invite applications from m fresh Law Graduates who are between the age of 21 years to 26 years.
- Starting date for an application form: 06-03-2023
- End date for an application form: 21-03-2023
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
|Recruiter||Allahabad High Court|
|Designation||Group C & D Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Join our Telegram|
Only those who match the eligibility criteria and other qualifications will be allowed to apply and sit for the recruitment process. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. After clearing the selection process, the selected hopefuls will receive an affordable salary package. Application without complete information or without mandatory document attested will be rejected outright without any notice or information.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Eligibility
The necessary details regarding eligibility, experience, application form, and other terms & conditions for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk recruitment are provided below.
- Three Years’ Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law.
- Check the Allahabad High Court recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 26 years
|Law Clerk||25000/- per month|
- Competence shall be judged based on the interview.
- Application fee of Rs. 300 for all the candidates.
- payment will be made through online only.
- Allahabad High Court accepts online application to apply for Law Clerk posts.
- The link is provided below.
AHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Go to its official website.
- Click on the application link option that claimants will see there.
- Choose “Register” and finish the registration procedure.
- Your mail account will have the registration number and password.
- Log in with your credentials and select “Apply Now” from the menu.
- Applicants must complete the application form by entering their personal and educational information.
- Submit the scanned signature and a current photo.
- When submitting the form, please double-check all of the information because changes cannot be made after the application has been sent.
- Continue with the application fee payment procedure and submit your application form.
This page explains the complete details of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk recruitment, for more details you are advised to just visit our website (naukrimessenger.com).
Comments are closed.