DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 – Graduate Teacher Posts – Total Vacancies: 5746 – Last Date: 30.09.2020 – Apply online @ madhyamik.assam.gov.in
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has recently published a notification to invites application for the post of Apprentice. According to the DSE Assam recruitment 2020 notification, 5746 vacancies are allocated for the Teacher posts under in Urban Health Society, Ahmadabad. Interested eligible Contenders who are more desired to work in Assam State government jobs may apply through offline to this DSE Assam Teacher post in prescribed format as given in the Assam Directorate of Education recruitment 2020 notification. Degree with B.Ed holders can apply through online mode for DSE Assam Teacher jobs 2020 within 30.09.2020.
|Recruiter||Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Designation||Graduate Teacher (Science & Arts)|
|Salary||Rs. 14,500/- to Rs. 60,500/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month|
As per the DSE Assam recruitment 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in Assam as decided by the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam recruitment 2020. Contenders should read the DSE Assam official notification thoroughly and then apply. Assam Directorate of Education Corporation jobs 2020 notification & DSE Assam Recruitment Application form are available @ madhyamik.assam.gov.in. Applicants should attach the required documents with application form in recommended manner as mentioned in DSE Assam recruitment 2020 notification.
Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Graduate Teacher Vacancy Details
madhyamik.assam.gov.in Graduate Teacher Job Notification Details
Selection may be based on marks obtained in the academic qualification & experience. Job seekers, who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about DSE Assam latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Graduate Teacher (Science): Applicants must possess Degree/ PG (Science), B.Ed. from a recognized university
- Graduate Teacher (Arts): Contenders should have a Degree/ PG (Arts), B.Ed.
- Visit and Verify DSE Assam careers 2020 notification about qualification.
- Check Official notification of Madhyamik Assam for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit basis (academic qualification & experience)
- Refer DSE Assam latest vacancy notification to get more details.
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science)Application Procedure
Contenders should apply through online mode @www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in. Log onto the official website of DSE Assam madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- Before applying, applicants should read the notification completely.
- Click the official notification “Advertisement for regular teacher in provintialised High/Higher Secondary Schools in Assam” on the home page.
- Click the link to apply for the post of Graduate Teachers in Provincialised Secondary Schools
- Click on the Accept & Continue link for registration
- Fill the essential information and send it before the closing date
- Save the application copy as an acknowledgment