DSE Assam Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Teacher | Total Vacancies: 1385 | Last Date: 30.01.2023 | Apply online @ madhyamik.assam.gov.in
DSE Assam Recruitment 2023: Recently, the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam published recruitment notices for a number of positions. The positions of Post Graduate Teachers have each received one of the current openings. The 1385 circulating positions are open to applications from qualified nominees under different Governments as well as Provincialized Secondary Schools under the Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam. The Board to be constituted in Assam administers the selection Process each year. To take the selection Process, applicants must be eligible. For more Teaching Jobs click here
Essential Day of the Month
- Apply Online Starts: 28.12.2022
- Application deadline: 30.12.2022
DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification
Candidates between the ages of 21 and 38 are eligible to apply for these Posts. Candidates must have earned their B.Ed, Graduate, Post Graduate, or TET in the relevant discipline from an accredited university prior to applying for the DSE Assam Vacancy. The application form, which is accessible on the official website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in recruitment 2023, may be filled out by qualified applicants. Applications for employment should be submitted online with all the relevant information and the appropriate application cost. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
|DSE Madhyamik Assam PGT Salary 2023|
DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023
Candidates seeking Assam Jobs may take advantage of this chance with a competitive compensation package. According to the DSE Assam decision, the chosen candidates will be appointed in Assam State
- Following the written exam, interviews will be performed with the shortlisted candidates.
- Document verification calls will be made to applicants who meet the requirements for the interview.
- It is not necessary for applicants to pay TA or DA to attend the selection procedure.
- When responding to any correspondence, claimants should include their name, date of birth, registration number, registered email address, and mobile number.
- To learn everything there is to know about this recruiting, read this article through to the end before applying
|Recruiter||Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Designation||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
DSE Assam PGT Vacancy 2023 Details
Due to administrative or policy reasons, the management maintains the right to expand, decrease, or cancel openings at any time. Candidates for the position must make sure they meet the post’s optional eligibility requirements before being interviewed. The applicant should carefully record his application number and create his admission card using the website’s URL. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Government Secondary School||118|
|Provincialized Secondary School||1385|
Madhyamik Assam Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2023: Eligibility Criteria
No other document will be considered as a substitute for the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council in determining the candidates’ age limit. The eligibility requirements that applicants must meet are described in more detail below. To be admitted, applicants must meet minimal educational requirements. You must possess the experience required for each position, which is also given in the table, in order to be qualified for it. In accordance with government regulations, the upper age limit for some categories may be lowered. Get the current job openings details here.
- The candidate must be a Post Graduate in a relevant topic with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) certificate from a National Council for Teacher Education-accredited school.
- TET Qualification
- Degrees received through off-campus or remote education will not be deemed genuine.
- Visit and Verify DSE Assam careers notification about qualifications.
- Between 21 – 38 years
- Check the Official notification of Madhyamik Assam for age limit and relaxation.
|ST (P)||5 Years|
|ST (H)||5 Years|
- Merit basis (academic qualification & achievements)
- Refer to DSE Assam’s latest vacancy notification to get more details.
- Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/-
- Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- per month with other allowances as admissible as per rule.
DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Candidates who meet the requirements should apply online, as is the entire process. To apply, candidates must visit the official website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Upload your most recent photograph along with the scanned image copies of any required signatures, certifications, and papers to the online portal.
- The size of the uploaded image shouldn’t be greater than 20–50KB.
- Candidates must also provide their most recent photo and signature in order for their application to be accepted.
- Only jpg/jpeg file types should be used for the uploaded image size.
- Those who are interested in applying should correctly fill out every required field.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!