GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Senior Resident, Medical Officer, & Others | Vacancies: 169 | Last Date (Online): 15.11.2022 | Deadline (Offline): 19.11.2022 | Notification @ gmch.gov.in
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh invites qualified & eligible candidates to fill the current openings 0f Medical Officer, Senior Resident, Demonstrator, Lady Medical Officer, Emergency Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer, Resident Anesthetist, Resident Pathologist, and Junior Resident posts. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 169 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the Board to be appointed at Chandigarh. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
- Entrants must be eligible to take the exam.
- Before applying for the GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Diploma/ Post Graduate degree/MD/MS/DM/DNB/MBBS & Others in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Only the candidates having a Degree in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs.
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ gmch.gov.in recruitment 2022.
- Applications for recruitment should be filled out online & Offline with all the necessary details with the mandatory application fee
|GMCH Chandigarh SR, JR, MO Previous Year Question Papers
|GMCH Chandigarh SR, JR, MO Syllabus 2022
|GMCH Chandigarh SR, JR, MO Books 2022
GMCH Chandigarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written test.
- Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification.
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this GMCH recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest GMCH Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
GMCH Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
We hope our article on Previous Year’s Papers is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Senior Resident, Medical Officer, & Others
|Rs.47,600 – 67,700
|Join our Telegram
GMCH Recruitment 2022
The appointment will be given for a maximum of 03 years from the date of joining the service. If applying to multiple departments, applicants are required to deposit a separate required application fee. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Applicants with a valid application will be issued an E-admit card on the official website.
- The GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 date will be announced on the GMCH website after the written test results are displayed
- Applicants should note that under no circumstances will be accepted to any other method of payment of application fees such as demand draft, banker check, or money order be accepted.
- Listed applicants should produce the duly certified/ self-certified along with 01 set photocopy along with an original certificate.
- Individual call letters will not be sent for written tests, interviews, etc.
GMCH Vacancy 2022 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
|Casualty Medical Officer
|Lady Medical Officer
|Emergency Medical Officer
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Diploma/ MBBS/ MD/MS/DM/DNB/PDS/PG Degree, etc.
- Kindly refer to GMCH Chandigarh recruitment 2022 notification for Educational Qualification
- Junior Resident: Maximum 30 Years
- Demonstrator, EMO, MO, LMO: Maximum 37 Years
- Others: Maximum 45 years
- Kindly refer GMCH Chandigarh recruitment 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Rs. 47,600 – 67,700/- PM
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Books, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, News, Application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Procedure:
- Qualified nominees should apply online and the complete application process is online.
- Agreeable hopefuls are required to apply online over the official website @ gmch.gov.in.
- Candidates must have a Valid Email Id & mobile number for the recruitment process & it should be active until the recruitment process.
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of the necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline Procedure:
- The candidate has submitted their application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilled the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement and should not enter for the interview.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- After filling out the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date.
- Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delays will be rejected.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Required Documents/ Certificates
Copy/self-attested of the following certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Age Proof
- Educational qualification mentioned
- Address proof
- Photo Id proof
- Experience Certificate, Etc.
Candidates have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- Application fee for general/ OBC/ EWS/ Others applicants is Rs.500/-
- The application fee for SC aspirants is Rs.250/-
- PH Entrants: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
|Offline Last Date
|23rd, 24th & 25th Dec 2022