India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Staff Card Driver | Total Vacancies: 58 | Last Date: 31.03.2023 | Apply Online @ indiapost.gov.in
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023: New job announcements have been made by the Ministry of Communication & IT’s Department of Posts. Applications from qualified applicants are requested for the position of Staff Card Driver (ordinary grade) under direct recruitment. For those who have finished the Grade 10th Pass along with a Driving License & 3 Years of Experience, may apply for these 58 Vacancies in Tamilnadu Circle. The chosen individuals would first be posted throughout Tamilnadu Circle. Those who are qualified and interested in working for the Central Government may submit an application for the India Post Staff Card Driver Recruitment 2023. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website. Applications for recruitment should be filled in Offline with all necessary details with required fee details before the closing date. Here you can get the latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification
- The official website has an offline application form that candidates can fill out.
- There will be no TA-DA Paid to the candidate.
- No information will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
- Partially filled applications should be submitted by Speed Post/Register Post only.
- Applications sent through other means will be rejected.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest India Post Driver vacancy 2023- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Department of Postal Circle|
|Designation||Staff Card Driver|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu Circle|
|Salary||Rs. 19900 - 63200/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Post Office Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the current job openings details here
|Staff Car Driver||58|
Postal Circle Staff Car Driver Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Job hunter should hold Grade 10th from a recognized university/ Institute/ Board
- Must have a valid Driving License with Minimum of 03 Years of Experience
- Check India Post Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 27 Years
- Check India Post Recruitment 2023 notification for age relaxation
- Written Exam
- Driving Test
- Certificate Verification (CV)
- Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming India Post job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, Salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Books, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Interested contenders are required to go to the official website. Open the official notification and download the application form. Read the information present in the advertisement carefully. If you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria then fill up the Application Form.
- Fill the application with the SSB Sports Quota Notification mentioned format.
- The candidate has submitted their application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilled the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement and should not enter for the interview.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- After filling out the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date.
- Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delays will be rejected.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
POSTAL ADDRESS DETAILS:-
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application For the Post” shall be forwarded to the address respective address – The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600006” through the Speed Post/Registered Post
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Candidates have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: OPO/ UCR
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams.