India Post Office Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: GDS/ BPM/ ABPM | Current Openings: 40889 | Last Date: 16.02.2023 | Notification @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2023: The India Post Office Department has invited Indian citizens to apply for the positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). Appropriate candidates may apply for the 40889 open positions. Before applying for the India Post Office Vacancy, candidates must have finished Grade 10 from a recognized school/ council. Appropriate candidates should fill out the application form, which is available on the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in recruitment 2023. Job seekers interested in Central Government Jobs could visit our Naukri Messenger website on a daily basis for more frequent recruitment information.
|Last Date to Apply||16.02.2023|
|Edit Application Form||17th to 19th February 2023|
|Result Date||February (3rd/ 4th Week)|
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
A person who does not speak the local language of the postal circle or relevant division may be appointed. For this purpose, it releases recruitment notifications encouraging qualified and worthy applicants to apply online. The Department of Posts publishes the local language of the postal circle or division. During the online application procedure, interviewees should submit photocopies of their educational credentials, experience, age verification, and other papers. They must also attach their most recent photo and signature, or their application will be rejected. Get information on current job openings by clicking here.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Postal Circle Application Form, and ensure their work till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- This year, the organization is going to release the India Post Office stating all the important details about the Selection process
- Age relaxation in maximum age is given to candidates belonging to certain categories.
- Nominees between the middle of 18 to 40 years of age are worthy to apply for these Posts.
- Challengers will be selected based on their performance in tests/interviews and document verification.
- Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of India Post Office Recruitment in the below section.
|Recruiter||India Post Office|
|Designation||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Upto Rs. 29380/-|
|Join our Telegram|
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM||40889|
India Post Office GDS Circle Wise Vacancy Details
In the below table, you may get the detailed Post Office GDS Circle Wise Vacancies.
India Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- Grade 10th
- Kindly Check the India Post Office recruitment 2023 notification about qualification details.
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- Refer to the Official notification of India Post Office notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Class Marks
- Document Verification (DV)
- Kindly refer to the India Post Office vacancy 2023 notification to get more details about it.
- BPM: Rs.12000 – 29380/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10000 – 24470/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Post Office job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
Required Documents For India Post Recruitment
- Scanned photograph and signature
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Graduate Certificate
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Fee payment details (credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.)
- Other documents (if applicable)
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams.