Indian Army JCO & Havildar Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Religious Teacher & Havildar | Current Openings: 128 | Last Date: 15.03.2023 | Apply Online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army JCO & Havildar Recruitment 2023: Indian Army is going to fill up multiple current job openings for Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) Posts. The competitor should have a Graduation/ BA/ B.Sc/ B.E from a recognized University or Council to fill these 128 vacancies. Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023. If you are looking for Army Jobs, then avail this great opportunity with a salary package of up to Rs.49,732/-. Postulants have to fill out and submit the Indian Army JCO Dharm Guru Vacancy 2023 Application Form online to participate in the selection process. Age relaxation in maximum age is given to candidates belonging to certain categories. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by Indian Army can fill out the application form. The eligibility criteria are given by the Join Indian Army in the official notification @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in recruitment 2023. Here you can get the latest central government jobs
|Deadline to Apply for & Fee Payment||15.03.2023|
|Exam Date||17.04.2023 to 04.05.2023|
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Recruitment 2023
Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Engrossed challengers can download the notification by visiting the Indian Army Website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification
Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2023
The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Army Recruitment in the below section. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Online CEE will be held in Computer Based Test Centers around India.
- Paper-I is a qualifying test that is taken by all candidates.
- The ultimate selection for Army JCO RT & Havildar Recruitment 2023 will be determined by a merit list based on the total marks earned in Paper II and the Interview.
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
|Designation||JCO (Religious Teacher), Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.48,584 - 49,732/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Indian Army JCO & Havildar Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
- Total Vacancies: 128
Army JCO & Havildar Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the current job openings details here
For Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
- Pandit/ Pandit Gorkha (Hindu Candidate): Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit with Karam Kand as the Main/ Core Subject, or one Year Diploma in Karam Kand
- Granthi (Sikh Candidate): Graduation
- Padre (Christian Candidate): Graduation
- Maulvi (Shia) (Muslim Candidate): Graduation
- RT Budhist (Buddhist Candidate): Graduation
For Havildar Posts
- BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics and must have passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects (minimum 50% marks in each) (OR)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) degrees in respective disciplines from any recognised university and must have passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects (minimum 50% marks in each).
- Check the Indian Army Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher: Between 25 – 34 years
- Havldar: Between 20 – 28 years
- Kindly refer to the Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online CEE
- Recruitment Rally
- Rs.48,584 – 49,732/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming job Army Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Army JCO & Havildar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credentials and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Examination Fee Details
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
- The candidate will be sent to the SBI portal for fee payment via a link on the website.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!