IWAI Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: LDC, Steno, JHS, & Others | Current Openings: 14 | Closing Date: 17.12.2022 | Application Fee: Required***| Apply Online @ iwai.nic.in
IWAI Recruitment 2022: Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) had released 14 vacancies for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer-D, Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS), EDP Assistant, & Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) Posts. All the details regarding the application process and the deadline will be provided on the official website of IWAI. Below are the steps to apply for IWAI 2022 exam. The registration followed by the IWAI Application Process will be initiated online from 18.11.2022 Onward. This article covers all the detail like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, etc. for the IWAI Recruitment 2022. Seekers who are surfing for the latest & Central Govt Jobs, Kindly check here
- Contenders are not required to submit hard copies of their online through post or manually to IWAI. applications or any other document.
- If they are selected for an appointment, they will have to submit the printout of online applications along with documents like proof of their eligibility during document verification.
- After submitting the online applications, candidates should note down the generated application No. and keep a printout of the application submitted.
|Online application begins||18th November 2022|
|Last Date of application||17th December 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
IWAI LDC, Stenographer D Recruitment 2022
Entrants should apply online for this IWAI Notification (IWAI-17011/ 4/2022- ADMIN RECTT) through the website. Other methods of application will not be accepted. Applications received by any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Online applications only with the prescribed application fee and requisite soft copy documents submitted before the closing date will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted without duly signed photographs/DOB (School Certificate) & related documents will be Rejected
- Detailed instructions for online application and online fee payment are available on the website
- An application once submitted cannot be changed, so care must be taken to submit the correct details before submitting an online application
|IWAI LDC, Steno, JHS, DD, EDP Assistant Salary 2022||IWAI LDC, Steno, JHS, DD, EDP Assistant Books 2022|
|IWAI LDC, Steno, JHS, DD, EDP Assistant Syllabus 2022||IWAI LDC, Steno, JHS, DD, EDP Assistant Previous Year Question Papers|
IWAI EDP Assistant, Deputy Director Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants are advised to submit only one online application
- If a candidate makes any wrong account or multiple payments of fees the authority shall not be responsible
- Claimants are advised to apply online before the deadline and not to wait till the Last date to avoid server congestion for login.
- Competitors must keep their email id and mobile number actively registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process.
- The authority will send e-admit cards, offer letters, and other communications only to the registered email id/ mobile of the candidates.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Designation||LDC, Steno, JHS, & Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
IWAI Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Code||Particulars||Total Vacancies|
|01/2022||Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||02|
|03/2022||Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS)||03|
|04/2022||Stenographer – D||04|
|05/2022||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04|
Inland Waterways Authority Recruitment 2022
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Notification; Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the current job openings details here
- Check IWAI Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
|Post Names||Age Limit|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||Maximum 40|
|EDP Assistant||Maximum 35|
|Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS)||Maximum 30|
|Stenographer – D||Maximum 27|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Maximum 27|
- Kindly refer to IWAI Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Dy. Director(F&A): CBT and Interview
- EDP Assistant, Jr. Hydrographic Surveyor: CBT
- Stenographer ‘D’: CBT, & Skill test in Stenography
- LDC: CBT & Skill test in Typing
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||Level – 11 (Pay Range) 67700-
|EDP Assistant||Level – 06 (Pay Range 35400-
|Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS)||Level – 06 (Pay Range 35400-
|Stenographer – D||Level –4 (Pay Range 25500-81100)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Level – 02 (Pay Range 19900-63200)|
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming IWAI job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ EWS:Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
|Advt No||IWAI-17011/ 4/2022- ADMIN RECTT|