JIPMER Group B, C Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Group B & C | Total Vacancies: 69 | Last Date: 18.03.2023 | Apply Online @ jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Group B, C Recruitment 2023: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has made public the most current job posting notification for Group B and Group C Positions (JIPMER). Under advertising number I/DR/1(1)/2023, there are 69 vacancies for Technicians, Assistants, Stenographers, Pharmacists, & Others. Applicants must be qualified as of the deadline based on their age and educational qualifications. Candidates must carefully read the official notification before applying. The online application registration process will begin on 22.02.2023 on its website portal. The link to fill out the application forms is active @ www.jipmer.edu.in Recruitment 2023. Candidates must enter their credentials in the candidate login or New Login and then proceed. Only those who meet the eligibility requirements and other qualifications will be considered. After clearing the exam, the selected hopefuls will receive an affordable salary package of Rs.19,900 – 35400/-. For more Central Govt Jobs, click here
- Starting date for an application form: 22.02.2023
- End date for an application form: 18.03.2023
- Admit Card Download Date: 25.03.2023
- Exam Date: 02.04.2023
JIPMER Group B Recruitment 2023
The decision on the Exam Date/ Results will be made after consultation with the committee and higher authorities. Candidates for the position must make sure they fulfill the post’s optional eligibility requirements before being interviewed. Interview calls will be made for the shortlisted candidates. For more Current Job opening details, click here
|JIPMER Group B and C Syllabus 2023||JIPMER Group B and C Previous Year Question Paper|
|JIPMER Group B and C Books 2023|
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- No, the admit cards/call letters will be sent by post, and provisionally admitted candidates should download their respective e-admit cards/e-call letters from the official website of the Commission along with instructions for the respective posts.
- Document verification calls will be made to applicants who meet the requirements for the interview.
- It is not necessary for applicants to pay TA or DA to attend the screening procedure.
JIPMER Group C Recruitment 2023 Notification
Candidates must have earned a Grade 10 + 2/ 12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree, before applying for the JIPMER position. By publishing work in peer-reviewed journals, the candidate should have shown aptitude. The application form, which is available on the official website @ www.jipmer.edu.in Recruitment 2023, may be filled out by qualified applicants. Before the deadline, applications for employment should be submitted both offline and online with all the needed information and the requisite fee. The call letter will tell the shortlisted applicants about the address of the venue, time, and date of the interview. When responding to any correspondence, claimants should include their name, date of birth, registration number, registered email address, and cellphone number. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Designation||Group B, & C|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
JIPMER Group B, C Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
JIPMER Notification 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Only those aspirants who fully satisfy all the eligibility guidelines as laid down by the authorities will have a chance to appear for the Interview. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Grade 10 + 2/ 12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree
- Kindly refer to JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Rs.19,900 – 35400/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming JIPMER job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Books, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Interview Question, Admit card, and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Application Form Procedure:
Eligible Contenders should apply online through the official website. New aspirants have to register themselves to get a provisional Registration Number and Password. Already registered users may enter the existing Registration number and Password to login and apply. To get more upcoming Graduate Jobs, click here
- All candidates must have an authenticated Mobile Number & E-Mail ID.
- Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to fill in all the mandatory fields in the application form and submit it along with the required relevant documents/ certificates.
- Aspirants must ensure all the given information before submission.
- After submission, applicants should take a hard copy of the online application form and e-receipt for future reference.
- Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1200/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!