Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Short Commissioned Officer (SSC) Posts – Total Vacancies: 43 – Last Date: 30.07.2020 – Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army invites online application from Indian citizens both male and female for the positions of Short Service Commission Officer (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. According to the Join Indian Army recruitment 2020 notification, 43 vacancies are allotted who have passed their final BDS examination & completed compulsory rotatory internship, for Join Army Dental Corps as SSC officer post. Contenders who are interested to work in Central government jobs may apply through online mode to the Join Indian Army latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for Indian Army jobs 2020 @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, before the last date of online application is 30.07.2020.
Join Indian Army Recruitment Notification
|Recruiter||Join Indian Army|
|Designation Name/ Job Role||Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned officer|
|No. of Vacancy||43|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the notification, the selected candidates should be liable to serve in anywhere in India. Assistance on phone and E-mail will be available from 30 Jun 2020 during working hours (9:30AM to 5:00 PM) from Monday to Friday excluding Govt. holidays. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure all the criteria before applying. Guidelines, essential documents details, Applicant Eligibility/ Dental Corp Login of latest Join Indian Army Registration also available in the official web portal. Indian Army Dental Corps merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the interview only. Applicants working in Central/ State Government/ PSUs/ Aided Institutions/ Autonomous Bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the appropriate authority.
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about Join Indian Army latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possess, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and must registered as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council.
- Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31.03.2020.
- Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate of the candidate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31.12.2020.
- Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 20.12.2019.
- Kindly Check Join Indian Army vacancy notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 31.12.2020)
- Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years.
- Refer Join Indian Army Dental Corps notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Screening for Calling for Interview
- Medical Examination
- Kindly refer ADC SSC notification to get more details about it.
Candidates are advised to log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in select the option ‘ Army Dental Corps’ under ‘Officers Selection’/ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility and submit the application online. Application form for grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps – 2020 is available online for submission.
Candidates are advised to read the Info Brochure carefully before filling the application form. Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.200/- (Rs Two Hundred Only), online towards DGAFMS (APF Fund) along with the application.
Required certificates/documents to be submitted by the candidates along with the application form which are elaborately mentioned in the Indian Army Dental Corp notification. After completion of online application registration process, Username & password will be generated. Applicants have to download the payment receipt (e-receipt) for future reference.
Important Dates of Join Indian Army (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ)
|Starting date to apply online||30.06.2020|
|Last date to apply online||30.07.2020|
For more information regarding this recruitment, visit official website. Important links are also available here make use it from above information. For upcoming and latest updates regarding this recruitment keep watching Naukri Messenger website. Moreover from this website, other than recruitment information you can get updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc.