Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teachers) Posts – RRT Courses – Total Vacancies: 194 – Last Date: 09.02.2021 – Apply online @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army invites online application from eligible Indian Male candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 91, 92, 93, 94 & 95 courses. According to the Indian Army vacancy notification, 194 vacancies are allotted for Religious Teachers posts. Aspirants may apply through online mode @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Online Registration activated from 11.01.2021 at 1000 HRS to 09.02.2021 at 1700 HRS.
|Recruiter||Join Indian Army|
|Designation||Junior Commissioned Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the JCO notification, Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to groups and organize different formality at Regimental/ Unit religious institutions. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure all the criteria before applying. Guidelines, essential documents details, Applicant Eligibility details, Indian Army Login/ Registration are also available in the official web portal. Medical examination will be held at concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zone/ Regimental Centres.
Join Indian Army JCO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||09|
|Padre & Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||03|
Indian Army Religious Teachers (JCO) Job Notification Details
All the given eligibility criteria in notification are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates. Job chasers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Join Indian Army latest JCO jobs, latest Defence vacancy, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- For all Posts: Applicants should possess Graduate in any discipline from recognized college/ University.
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha): Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit/ Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and approved in list of the local Bishop till present.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Monk/ Buddhist Priest and Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
- Kindly Check Join Indian Army vacancy notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.10.2021)
- For Civilian and In-Service Candidates: 25 to 34 years
- Refer Join Indian Army JCO notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Screening (Certificate Verification, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Examination)
- Written Examination
- Kindly refer Indian Army JCO notification to get more details about it.
Indian Army Jr. Commissioned Officer Application Procedure
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Application /Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Jr. Commissioned Officer RRT Course page ‘Application Form’ will open.
‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out a copy for their future reference.