NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Scientist-B, Scientific Officer, & Others | Total Vacancies: 598 | Last Date: 04.04.2023 | Apply Online @ nielit.gov.in
NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023: National Informatics Centre (NIC), New Delhi invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates for Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant Posts. The NIC Delhi vacancy Notification (NIELIT/NIC/2023/1) has 598 openings for the aforementioned positions. Interested candidates should apply online. Aspirants must have finished their B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA from a recognized university before applying for the National Informatics Centre Vacancies. Appropriate candidates should fill out the application form, which is available on the official website at www.nielit.gov.in recruitment 2023. Application forms that are typed or written by hand will not be accepted and will be rejected. Only online applications that have been submitted by the deadline with the required stipulated application fee will be accepted. Anyone looking for the most recent and future Central Government can look here.
- Apply Starts: 04.03.2023 @ 10:00 A.M
- End date for an application form: 04.04.2023 Till 05:30 P.M
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
|NIC Delhi Group A & B Books 2023||NIC Delhi Group A & B Syllabus 2023|
|NIC Delhi Group A & B Previous Year Question Papers||NIC Delhi Group A & B Salary 2023|
NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification
Entrants looking for Engineering Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of the National Informatics Centre Delhi Recruitment in the below section.
- The date of the written test and interview will be determined in consultation with the committee and higher authorities.
- The National Informatics Centre Hall Ticket 2023 will be released by the authorities before the weeks of the examination.
- All discussions will be conducted via email, so applicants must include their email addresses on the application form.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidate has filed their application in response to the advertisement and appears to meet the requirements outlined in the advertisement; therefore, they should not be considered for the selection process
NIC NIELIT Recruitment 2023
- Applications for the National Informatics Centre Position are accepted online via a link, and guidelines and job listings are available on the official website.
- Applications for employment should be submitted online, complete with all required information and an application fee.
- It is not necessary for applicants to pay TA or DA to attend the selection procedure.
- When responding to any correspondence, claimants should include their name, date of birth, registration number, registered email address, and mobile number.
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of performance given in all phases of the recruitment.
|Recruiter||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Designation||Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, & Others|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 - 177500/-|
|Join our Telegram|
NIC Delhi Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
|Job Profile||Total Vacancies|
|Scientific Officer/ Engineer||196|
|Scientific Technical Assistant||331|
NIC Delhi Category Wise Vacancy 2023 Details
NIC Delhi Recruitment Notification 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the minimal educational requirements for the various roles available at NIC Delhi, which are stated below. You must have the necessary experience to be eligible for various positions, which is also given in the table. According to government standards, the maximum age limit for some groups can be reduced. Each position has its own set of eligibility requirements and selection process. Examine the official announcement for NIC Delhi Recruitment. Aspirants should be aware of the commission’s age limit guidelines, which are as follows. You can find Fresher’s jobs here.
- Scientist-B: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
- All Others: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- Check NIC Delhi’s current openings notification about qualifications.
- Between 18 – 30 Years
- Kindly refer Official notification of NIC Delhi for the age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Scientist-B and Scientific Officer/ Engineer Posts: Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
- Visit and verify in official notification of NIC Delhi Careers 2023
- Rs. 35400 – 177500/-
NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Registration Procedure:
Eligible applicants can view the official NIC Delhi announcement. Candidates must have a valid email address and a phone number that is active until the results are announced. It will aid candidates in receiving call letters/advice by email/SMS. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Interested aspirants should fill in all the essential fields with the correct information is mandatory.
- Entrants should have a valid email id for registration.
- Nominees must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of photos, educational qualifications, Experience & Age proof, etc. in the prescribed format on the online portal.
- Challengers shall be produced the following documents in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies during apprentice training.
- Then Contenders have to ensure all the registered information and verify their eligibility before submission.
- After submission, contenders should download and take a hard copy of the application, E-receipt for their future reference.
- Contenders are recommended to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:-
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!