SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2020 – PA, JSA, LDC, DEO & SA Posts – Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination – Last Date: 15.12.2020 – Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Exam Notification 2020: Staff Selection Commission will hold a Competitive examination to conduct Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. As per the SSC notification various vacancies are opened for the CHSL exam. Contenders who are seeking Central government job can apply for this post. Interested HSC/ 12th Pass contenders may apply to the SSC latest new vacancy in prescribed method as given in the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 notification. The online registration will be active from 06.11.2020 and the last date for submission of online application is 15.12.2020. The Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) will be held at 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021 and the date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) shall be notified later by SSC CHSL.
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the Recruitment 2020 notification pdf, the Candidates must be the citizen of India. Selected candidates will be posted in anywhere in India as finalized by the Staff Selection Commission (CHSL). Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission @ssc.nic.in. Instructions, additional documents details, centres of examination, scheme of examination, SSC Applicant login of latest SSC latest vacancy also available in the official notification of SSC exam notification 2020. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
SSC CHSL PA, DEO, Clerk Vacancy 2020 Notification
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination. Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test/ Typing Test is qualifying in nature. Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates. Typing Test in Tier-III for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates those who are exempted from appearing in the Typing Test. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about Exam notification. Here you will get brief information about SSC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Exam notification.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Kindly Check SSC CHSL careers 2020 notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 01.01.2021)
- 18-27 years
- Refer Official notification of SSC for age limit and relaxation.
- Tier I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Descriptive Paper
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II
- Tier III: Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Kindly refer SSC CHSL vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
CHSL 2020 SSC Pay Scale Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Refer advt.
SSC CHSL PA, LDC, JSA, DEO & SA Application Procedure
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer official notification. Apply online registration link (SSC Login) are available in the official web portal of SSC.
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts which are
- One Time Registration (OTR),
- Filling of online Application for the Examination.
To apply Contenders needs to Login in the official website of SSC. Already registered user may use existing SSC Registration Number/ User name and Password to Login to the online application page. New User should register their profile to get Registration Number/ User name and Password (SSC Registration password) through e-mail id or Mobile number. Applicants should fill the application form completely and needs to upload photograph, signature of the candidates with required documents or certificates.
Fee Payment Details:
Applicants should pay the Application fee through online/ offline in suggested manner as given in the SSC notification.
- For all category: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women applicants.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 17.12.2020 (23:30 hours)
- Candidates, who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 17.12.2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 19.12.2020 (23:30 hours).
|Exam Date||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
|Advt No||F. No. 3/3/2020-P&P-I (Vol.-1)|