SSC Recruitment 2021 | Selection Posts Phase 9 post | 3261 Vacancies| Last date: 25.10.2021 | SSC current openings section Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently advertised direct recruitment notification (15/1/2021-RHQ) to invite online applications from suitable candidates for the SSC Phase 9 post. According to SSC Phase 9 current openings 2021 notification, total 3261 vacancies are allocated for the above post. Application mode for this Staff Selection Commission is only through online mode at ssc.nic.in. The online application has been commenced from 24th September 2021. The last date of submission of online application is 25th October 2021 (23.30 PM)
|Recruiter||Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||SSC Phase 9 post|
|Exam Name||computer based Examination|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
According to SSC Selection Post 2021 notification the above post vacancies are Direct Recruitment Basis. SSC phase 9 syllabuses there will be three separate computer based exams with objective type multiple Choice questions, for positions with minimum educational qualification marticulation, Higher and Graduate & above. The tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Refer the official notification for Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Examination. The appointed applicants will be placed anywhere in India. SSC selection post selection process will be based on CBT & Document verification.
- SSC Invites Applications for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Office Attendant, Canteen Attendant, Field Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Personal Assistant, Fieldman, Textile Designer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Farm Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Draftsman, Cleaner, Technical Operator, Laboratory Attendant, Assistant Photographer, Sub Inspector (Draftsman), Work Shop Attendant, Inspector (Computer), ASI (Radio Technician), Head Constable (Telephone Exchange Operator), Textile Designer, Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, X-Ray Technician, Junior Computor, Investigator Grade-II, Assistant Store Keeper, Technical Officer, Conservation Assistant, Stockman, Accountant, Occupational Therapist, Scientific Assistant, Lady Health Visitor, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Nursing Officer, Lady Medical Attendant, Lascar, Radiographer & Various Posts
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 notification Vacancy Details
|SSC ER Region||800|
|SSC KKR Region||117|
|SSC MPR Region||137|
|SSC NR Region||1159|
|SSC NWR Region||618|
|SSC SR Region||159|
|SSC WR Region||271|
SSC phase- 9 Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Details
The computer based Examination will be held on the month of January/ Febuary-2022. The date will be announce as soon. Applicants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about SSC recruitment 2021 notification PDF notification 2021 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Aspirants should hold Grade 10th/ Grade 12th/ Any Graduate from a recognized board/ university/ Institute
- Check SSC recruitment 2021 notification for more details.
- Minimum 18 – Maximum 30 years of age
- Kindly refer SSC Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification
SSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is on online. Willing applicants are required to apply online through SSC official website @ ssc.nic.in in order to view notification & application form. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post. After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 25.10.2021 (23.30 PM)
|Exam Date||Month of January/ Febuary - 2022|