YIL Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Apprentices | Current Openings: 5395 | Last Date: 28.03.2023 | Apply Online @ yantraindia.co.in
YIL Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023: About 5395 vacancies Opened for ITI and Non-ITI Trade Apprentice Positions will be filled by Yantra India Limited (YIL)/Ordnance Factory. According to the 1961 Apprentice Act, applications are being accepted for the 57th Batch of Trade Apprentices. Anyone interested in applying for this Yantra India Limited recruitment 2023 should visit the company’s official website at www.yantraindia.co.in Recruitment 2023. The applicants who made the shortlist and finished the selection process would receive Rs. 85000 each month. At the bottom of this blog post is a direct link to the Ordnance Factory Apprentice Application Form and Notification PDF. The Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment is open to applicants who have completed Grade 10 or have an ITI and are younger than the specified age limit. Before registering for the exam, applicants must review the eligibility requirements. Click here to view additional upcoming central government Jobs
- Opening of online submission of application: 27.02.2023
- Deadline for submission of online application: 28.03.2023
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
Candidates who have completed or are completing an apprenticeship training program and have one year or more of work experience as trainees are not eligible for the aforementioned apprenticeship training. The Ordnance Factory organization will inform chosen candidates about the date of joining. At the time of joining, the chosen candidate must present a medical fitness certificate from a licensed physician. The apprenticeship training program will last for a full year. Candidates complete an online application form on the official website @ www.yantraindia.co.in 2023. Get the current job openings details here
|YIL Ordnance Factory Books 2023|
|YIL Ordnance Factory Syllabus 2023|
|YIL Ordnance Factory Previous Year Question Papers|
|Yantra India Limited Apprentice Salary 2023|
|Recruiter||Yantra India Limited|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
Yantra India Limited Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Job Profile||Non-IT Apprentice||ITI Apprentice||Total Vacancies|
Yantra India Limited apprentice Vacancy: Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who completely meet all eligibility requirements as established by the authorities will be given the opportunity to participate in the selection process. Candidates must demonstrate their eligibility by uploading copies of the documents listed in the advertisement that corresponds to the category, experience, age, and essential qualifications, as well as their matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (where applicable). to prevent their application from being rejected after the deadline. Find Graduate Jobs right here.
- Grade 10th/ ITI
- Check the YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Between 15 – 24 Years.
- Kindly refer YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification for age limit & relaxation.
- Merit List.
- Check the notification for some clarification.
- UR & OBC Candidates (Non-refundable) – Rs.200 + GST
- SC/ST/Women/PWD/Others (Transgender) – Rs. 100 + GST
- Check the notification for fee payment details.
- Rs. 85000/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Apprentice job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year’s question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process Online
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10:After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!