Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Clerk | Opportunity: 12 | Last date: 24.09.2022 | Apply Online @ sssc.gov.in
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC) on behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the state of Punjab, and UT of Chandigarh has recently released the recruitment notification for Clerk posts against the advert numbers of 30C/SSSC/PB/2022. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of Clerk. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 12 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the Chandigarh High Court to be appointed in Chandigarh. Entrants must be eligible to take the Chandigarh High Court Clerk exams. Before applying for the Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Graduate in the relevant field from a recognized university. Only the candidates having a Hindi/ Punjabi in 10th Class with Typing are eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.sssc.gov.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details before the deadline. To get more upcoming & latest Court Jobs, click here
- Starting date for an application form: 03-09-2022
- End date for an application form: 24-09-2022 @ 11.59 PM
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
Nominees in the middle of 18 to 37 years of age are worthy to apply for these clerk Posts. Participators looking for Chandigarh Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Chandigarh High Court Clerk recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||High Court, Chandigarh|
|Exam Name||CBT Written Exam, CPT, Tpying Test|
|Join our Telegram|
High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification
Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the CBT Written Exam & Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Typing Test. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
The court reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Latest Openings|
|Clerk||12 (UR-9, SC-1, ObC-2)|
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed as decided by the Chandigarh High Court, Chandigarh
- If you are interested to participate in Chandigarh High Court Chandigarh Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the Chandigarh High Court
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. To get the latest Haryana Govt Jobs, click here
- Graduate in any Stream
- Hindi/ Punjabi in 10th Class with Typing
- Check Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 37 Years
- Kindly refer to Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CBT Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Typing Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Hig Court job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ sssc.gov.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General: Rs.825/-
- SC/BC/ OBC/ ESM: Rs.525/-
- PHC of Punjab: Rs.625/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!