TS EAMCET Counselling Registration 2021 | Telangana EAMCET Slot Booking Registration | TS EAMCET Counselling Registration Last Date: 09.09.2021 | TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 @ tseamcet.nic.in
TS EAMCET Counselling Registration 2021: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has successfully completed the TS EAMCET exam. Recently it as released the TS EAMCET college wise rank list. On 30th August 2021, TSCHE has been started the TS EAMCET Counselling Registration. The TS EAMCET Counselling Registration will be closed on 09th September 2021. The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2021 and who are desired to admission into B.E / B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses may register for the TSEAMCET counselling 2021.
The TS EAMCET Counseling Dates 2021 for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical are available in the official website of TSCHE. The TS Eamcet slot booking open from 30.08.2021 to 09.09.2021. The Certificate verification for slot book candidates will be conducted from 04th September 2021 to 11th September 2021. Candidates who passed TS EAMCET Entrance Test need to pay the Counseling Fee. Stay tuned with Naukrimessenger website to get further updates.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021
The Provisional First Phase allotment of seats will release on 15th September 2021. Candidates may download the Seat Allotment Order with help of ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth. Candidates need to take a printout of the Seat Allotment for the admission Process. Candidates should report to the allotted college with documents and allotment order.
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2021 Schedule
- Counselling Registration/ Slot booking: 30.08.2021 to 09.09.2021
- Certificate Verification: 04.09.2021
- Freezing Options: 15.09.2021
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self Reporting; 15.09.2021 to 20.09.2021
How to Register for TS Eamcet Counselling 2021
- Go to the official website www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the TS Eamcet 2021 Candidate Registration link.
- It will redirect to TS Eamcet login page
- Enter the TS Eamcet login credentials.
- Fill up the mandatory details & create password.
- Click on Save button to complete the registration process.