TS Police Constable Qualify Marks 2022 | Telangana Police Constable Passing Marks 2022 | TSLPRB Constable passing Marks | TS Constable Prelims Qualifying Marks 2022 | TS Constable Marks Details
TS Police Constable Qualify Marks 2022 (Latest) | Qualifying marks for Police Constable @ www.tslprb.in Constable Qualify Marks: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has successfully conducted the Preliminary Written examination for the Various PC (Civil) and/or equivalent, Transport Constables and Prohibition & Excise Constables posts on 28.08.2022. The Constable Qualifying Marks is the minimum score that aspirants must obtain to pass the TS Police Constable Exam 2022. It is also important to know about the TSLPRB Constable Previous Year Cut-Off, so you can get an idea of the competition going on among enthusiasts. The expected cut-off is given based on the analysis of the TSLPRB Constable’s previous year’s cut-offs. The written test for the TSLPRB Constable recruitment will be conducted for the Constable posts on 28.08.2022. Candidates can check the Cut-Off marks to check their qualifying status. Get the latest Police Jobs, here
Also Read: TSLPRB Cut-Off Marks District Wise 2022
Formerly, TSLPRB efficaciously conducted the Preliminary Written Test (PWT) for the posts of Sub-Inspectors (SIs) on 07th August 2022. TS Constable Prelims qualifying marks, Exam Date, Hall ticket, TS Police Constable marks weightage, Exam Analysis, TS Constable subject wise marks 2022, Merit List, Selection List, Answer Key, TSLPRB cut-off marks district-wise, Objection Form, Mains Exam, TS Police Constable Cut off Marks district wise, etc, ate available on its website portal @ www.tslprb.in Passing Marks. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Exam Name||Prelims Exam|
|Join our Telegram|
TS SI Prelims qualifying marks | TS SI qualify Marks 2022
The minimum qualifying marks are the marks pre-fixed by the Corporation to decide whether the candidates qualify for the TSLPRB Exam or not. Any candidate who does not score more than the minimum marks will be disqualified from the further recruitment process. Only candidates securing minimum of 35% marks in the written test will be considered eligible for further recruitment process/final appointment. Through, the minimum qualifying marks for all categories are defined by authority. The minimum score required to pass the exam will be outlined by the authority. All hopefuls notwithstanding their type must obtain the same minimum qualifying marks. Get the latest Graduation Jobs on this attached link
Telangana Police Recruitment 2022: Overview
TSLPRB is accompanying a recruitment process to fill the openings of 17291 vacancies in various categories, including 15,644 SCT PC Civil and/or Equivalent Posts, 554 SCT SI Civil and/or Equivalent Posts, 383 SCT PCIT & Mechanic/ Driver, SCT SI IT & CO/ PTO/ 33 Vacancies of ASI FPB, 63 Transport Constable Vacancies, 614 Prohibition & Excise Constable Vacancies and 225 Driver Operator Vacancies in Fire Services Department. Here you can get the latest Engineering Jobs
Qualifying marks for TS SI Prelims | TS Constable Prelims qualifying marks | Constable passing Marks 2022
Must have minimum qualifying marks in the online written tests to qualify for the shortlist. The total mark allotted for the computer-based written test is 100. Once selected, they will take part in physical endurance and measurement test. The category-wise minimum qualifying marks for selection are given below.Get the upcoming & latest Freshers’ Jobs here
Qualifying marks for SI Prelims | TS SI Prelims qualifying marks 2022
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen||30 percent & above|
TS Police Constable Cut off Marks @ Factors Affecting
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Total number of vacancies in the current year
- The difficulty level of the CBT examination
- Normalizing process
- The number of steps in which the examination has been conducted
- Category-wise performance of the candidates
TS Constable Marks Details @ Marks Distribution
- The online written test is of 100 marks.
- One and a half hours is given to complete 100 multiple choice questions.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Telangana Police Constable Expected Cut-off 2022 | TSLPRB Cut-off marks
Candidates who appeared for the Telangana Police Constable 2022 Prelims shared that the difficulty level of the exam is easy and moderate. They managed to make good attempts from 145 to 165.
|OC (Open Category)||125-145||110-133|
|SC and ST||110-130||90-110|
TSLPRB Cut-off marks district-wise | TS Police Constable marks weightage
The preliminary Test consists of 200 questions worth 200 marks. The answer to every question that is on your mind will take you to the official website. Selection Officers will announce the relevant TSLPRB Constable Cut-off Marks to the claimants. Each participant can check the cut-off marks according to their categories. For the convenience of students, TS officials publish a comprehensive brochure outlining the cut-off scores for the year. For more Diploma Jobs, click here
Telangana Police Constable Cut-off 2022
TS Police Constable cut-off marks vary every year and are affected by some factors. With these factors in mind, the official board releases cut-off scores by category. Until the official exam is held, it will be a bit difficult to predict the exact cut-off. Until then we have structured the expected cut-off based on the previous year’s data. Only applicants who receive a minimum or higher score than the cut-off score are selected for the document verification process.
- Contenders will be selected for the post on the basis of their performance in the prelims examination following the document verification process.
- TS Police Constable are affected by certain factors like availability of vacancies, the number of candidates, the difficulty of examination, type, and minimum qualifying marks.
- Cut-off marks will be published along with TS Police Constable Results and candidates will have to check by respective categories.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Preliminary Written Test
- Failing in the exam alone does not get the post.
- The criteria for passing are fixed by the Commission.
- With this qualification, only eligible applicants will advance to the next steps.
- Eligibility is different for students belonging to the assigned category:
- The board conducted the TS Police Constable Exams on August 28, 2022.
- A large number of candidates appeared in this exam to qualify for the exam.
- So now the exam is over and TS Police Constable Result 2022 announcement is going on
- The official link for Telangana Police Constable Result 2022 is available anytime on the official website where candidates can access it with the correct roll number and name.
- Go to the official website to get the link to the result that the board recently released on its website.
Info present on Telangana Police Sub Inspector Scorecard 2022
- Name of the Board.
- Name of the Exam.
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Roll Number.
- Scored Marks.
How to check: TS Constable subject-wise marks 2022/ TS Constable weightage marks subject wise
- Visit the Official Website. Click Here to directly visit the site.
- Go to the Career Section on the homepage and click on it.
- This will direct you to a new page, now find the “Telangana Police Constable link and click on it.
- Scroll down a bit and find the link TSLPRB Constable Prelims Exam
- Click on the link related to TSLPRB Constable Cut-Off.
- A PDF file will be opened, downloaded, and saved for future use.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Result Date||Update Soon|