JKSSB Recruitment 2021 | Horticulture Department, Jal Shakti Department & other posts | 462 Vacancies | Last date: 09.11.2021 | Candidate Registration Apply Online @ jkssb.nic.in
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Government of Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board has freshly publicized recruitment announcement (05 of 2021) to invite online applications from suitable candidates for the Horticulture Department, Jal Shakti Department & Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department posts. According to JKSSB latest opening job 2021 notification, total 462 vacancies are allocated for the above departments. Application mode for this Jammu and Kashmir SSB is online at jkssb.nic.in. The online application has been commenced from 09th October 2021. The last date of submission of online application is 09th November 2021
|Recruiter||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Designation||Horticulture Department, Jal Shakti Department & other posts|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
According to Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board recruitment 2021 notification J&K Services Selection Board should announce the venue/ centers separately. Questions will be asked in English only. The provisional answer keys will be posted on the website upon completion of the examination. Exam Details/ Roll Number Tickets will not be issued by post for any stage of the examination. The marks scored by the applicants in the written examination will be normalized if required to determine the final eligibility and cut-off marks.
- Information about the examination indicating the timetable for the applicants and the city/ examination center will be uploaded on the Board’s websites two weeks before the examination date. The facility to download the Admit Card will be available on the official website one week before the date of examination. The applicant should print out the Admit Card/ Roll Number Card/ Slip and bring it to the Examination Center. No TA/DA will paid for candidates to attendf the written exam & document verification
Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board latest Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Jal Shakti Department||163|
|Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department||101|
J&K Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021 PDF Notification Details
The applicants should bring the original & Self-attested copies of documents/ certificates, Id proof etc. during the time of document verification & also need to upload the self-attested copies of following documents in the online portal. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available in the JKSSB official website. To get more details about JKSSB latest job opening 2021 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Aspirants should hold Graduation / Post Graduation Degree/ Ph.D Degree from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check JKSSB recruitment 2021 notification for more details.
- Kindly refer JKSSB Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
JKSSB recruitment 2021 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Enthusiastic applicants are required to apply online through Candidate Registration portal official website @ jkssb.nic.in in order to view notification & application form. A valid Email Id & Mobile number is mandatory. Applicants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. The uploaded image size should not be more than 200KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Those involved contenders should fill in the entire important field with the accurate information. The last date of submission of an application is 09.11.2021
- Application fee for applicants is INR 350/-
- The Payment can be made through online mode (internet banking/ credit/ debit card) before 12.11.2021
|Advt No||05 of 2021|