KCDCC Bank Kolar Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Accountant, Assistant Manager, & Others | Total Vacanices: 36 | Last Date: 16.03.2023 | Apply Online @ virtualofficeerp.com
KCDCC Bank Kolar Recruitment 2023: Kolar Chikballapura District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd is seeking qualified Indian citizens to apply online for the positions of Accountant, Assistant Manager, Driver, & Jawan. A total of 36 jobs have been allotted, according to the Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Notification. Aspirants must have finished their Grades 10th/ 12th/ Any Graduate from a recognized university before applying for the Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Vacancy. Applications for employment should be submitted online, including all needed information and the application cost. At the bottom of this blog post is a direct link to the Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Application Form and Notification PDF. Before registering for the exam, applicants must review the eligibility requirements. Click here for more forthcoming Bank Career Jobs
- Apply online starting from: 02.03.2023
- Apply online ends on: 16.03.2023
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 16.03.2023
- Exam/ Interview Date: Notify Later***
|Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Books 2023||Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Syllabus 2023|
|Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Previous Year Question Papers||Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Salary 2023
Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Recruitment 2023
- In order to join the Kolar DCC Bank Recruitment 2023, candidates will have to be well acquainted with certain important updates regarding the upcoming recruitment examination
- The Kolar DCC Bank Admit card 2023 will be released by the authorities before the weeks of the examination.
- Applicants will be notified by the authority through their registered Email ID.
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of performance given in all phases of the recruitment.
- After clearing the selection process, the selected hopefuls will receive a Salary of Rs.27650-52650/- PM
The complete information about posts and vacancies for KCDCC Bank Kolar Openings will be highlighted on the official site of www.virtualofficeerp.com recruitment 2023. Get the latest & upcoming Karnataka Govt Jobs here
|Recruiter||KCDCC Bank, Kolar|
|Designation||Accountant, Assistant Manager, Driver, & Others|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Kolar Chikballapura, Karnataka|
|Join our Telegram|
Kolar Chikballapura DCC Bank Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
|Job Profile||Current Openings|
Kolar Chikballapura Co-Operative Bank Notification 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Only those aspirants who fully satisfy all the eligibility guidelines as laid down by the authorities will have a chance to appear for the Kolar Chikballapura Co Operative Bank Exam 2023. Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Grade 10th/ 12th/ Any Graduation
- Kindly Check the Kolar Chikballapura Co Operative Bank recruitment advertisement for qualification details.
- Between 18 – 35 years (as of 16.03.2023)
- Refer to the Official notification of KCDCC Bank Kolar notification for age limit and relaxation.
- OBC 2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 Years
- Written/ Online Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
- Kindly refer to the BDCC Bank vacancy notification to get more details about it.
Candidates selected in the KCDCC Bank Kolar Exam selection process will be offered great benefits with their salary.
|Post Name||Salary Monthly|
|Accountant||Rs.36000 – 67550/- PM|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.33450 – 62600/- PM|
|Driver||Rs.27650 – 52650/- PM|
|Jawans||Rs.23500 – 47650/- PM|
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the Bank upcoming job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
KCDCC Bank Kolar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure
Enthusiastic contenders are required to apply online through the official website. To apply click the link “Apply Online” which will open the application form. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Interested aspirants should fill in all the essential fields with the correct information is mandatory.
- Entrants should have a valid email id for registration.
- Nominees must possess self-attested certificates photocopies of photos, educational qualifications, Experience & Age proof, etc. in the prescribed format on the online portal.
- Challengers shall be produced the following documents in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies during apprentice training.
- Then Contenders have to ensure all the registered information and verify their eligibility before submission.
- After submission, contenders should download and take a hard copy of the application, E-receipt for their future reference.
- Contenders are recommended to apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
DCCB Kolar Chikballapura Recruitment 2023
Application Fee details:
Payment by any other mode is not valid or acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fees/patterns will be summarily rejected. Reservation category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as general categories and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. After successfully filling out the application form and completing the process of uploading all the required documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the application log
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Widow Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 16.03.2023
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!