MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Assistant Engineer | Total Vacancies: 75 | Last Date: 10.04.2023 | Apply Online @ portal.mpcz.in
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023: For the Post of Assistant Engineer, Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited will accept applications from qualified individuals. For these 75 openings, applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 43. Beginning on March 18, 2023, the MPMKVVCL will make the online application form link available on its official portal @ www.portal.mpcz.in Recruitment 2023. Everyone who has completed their B.E., B.Tech, engineering, or graduate degree from a reputable university or institution is eligible to apply for this Assistant Engineer Posts in (Electrical, IT, Civil, Transmission, & Distribution Streams. So, using the URL link for Recruitment 2023, all interested applicants may begin applying for this MPMKVVCL AE Vacancy. The board will accept online applications. Submissions sent by post, hand, mail, or any other method won’t be accepted and will be turned down. Get the latest MP Govt Jobs here
- Apply Starts: 18.03.2023
- Apply Ends: 10.04.2023
MPMKVVCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- Engrossed challengers can download the notification by visiting the Website.
- Challengers will be selected based on their GATE Score Card.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- The MPMKVVCL Assistant Engineer application fee will vary depending upon the caste and category of the candidates
MPMKVVCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023 Notification
After that deadline, the application will not be accepted under any circumstances. You will not be invited to the selection process without submitting the application form. Get the latest Engineering Jobs here
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of MPMKVVCL regularly for any updates on the recruitment process and download the hall ticket for each stage of the examination
- An applicant should submit only one application. Submission of more than one application may result in the rejection of all applications.
- While filling out the online application, applicants should ensure that they fill in the correct ID number in their application & the same will be produced at the examination center during each event
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/- Per Month|
|Join our Telegram|
MPMKVVCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
|Job Profile||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||14|
|Assistant Engineer (IT)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||37|
|Assistant Engineer (Transmission)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Distribution)||18|
MPMKVVCL AE Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted for MPMKVVCL’s different positions listed in the official advertisement. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government of MP. Get the current job openings details here
- B.E/ B.Tech or AMIE Degree in the relevant Stream
- Check MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- Between 21 to 43, & 48 years
- Kindly refer to MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/Interview
- Rs. 56,100/- PM ( Level-12)
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credentials and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:-
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- For unreserved category candidates: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD candidates of MP domicile: Rs.600/-
Naukrimessenger.com and its team are always there to provide you with the latest news about upcoming exams to keep you ahead in the ever-increasing competition. Browse our site for detailed and updated information about upcoming other examinations. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!