Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Sub Inspector | Current Openings: 60 | Closing Date: 09.12.2022 | Apply Online @ recruitment.py.gov.in
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Police is inviting applications for the Sub Inspector. According to the Puducherry Police Recruitment notification, a total of 60 vacancies are allocated for the above post. Willing and desirable contenders may apply for this Puducherry Police Sub Inspector recruitment via online mode. The link to fill in the application forms is active on the website @ www.recruitment.py.gov.in recruitment 2022. Contenders will have to key in their credentials in the candidate login or New Login and then proceed ahead. Get the latest & upcoming Puducherry Jobs here
- For the post of Puducherry Police Sub Inspector, aspirants have to be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 27 years of age
- A total of 60 vacancies are to be filled, out for reserved & unreserved category aspirants.
- Only those who match the eligibility criteria and other qualifications will be allowed to apply and sit for the exam.
- After clearing the exam, the selected hopefuls will receive an affordable salary package
- Apply Online Link: 10.11.2022
- Apply Online Deadline: 09.12.2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
Puducherry Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
For which, it issues recruitment notices inviting applications from eligible and deserving candidates. This year, the organization has released the Puducherry Police Sub Inspector Notification 2022 stating all the important details about the exam. Here you may get the Openings for Police Jobs
- The application process for Puducherry Police started in November 2022 for which the exam date will be announced by Puducherry Police Board.
- This exam is conducted every year by Puducherry Police SI Recruitment.
- The Puducherry Police official website has an online application form that candidates can fill out.
- For more information about Puducherry Police Sub Inspector Exam 2022, interested candidates can visit the official website.
- The complete information about posts and vacancies for Puducherry Police will be highlighted on the official site
The Puducherry Police released the notification for and along with the number of vacancies. Detailed information on the number of Puducherry Police Sub Inspector Vacancies is tabulated below. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Exam Name||PST, PET, & Written|
|Salary||06 Pay Level|
|Join our Telegram|
Puducherry Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police||60 Posts|
Puducherry PoliceSI Bharti 2022
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Get the current job openings details here
- Aspirants can check the exam schedule and start their preparation accordingly.
- No, the admit cards/call letters will be sent by post, and provisionally admitted candidates should download their respective e-admit cards/e-call letters from the official website of the Commission along with instructions for the respective posts.
- Applicants applying for the Sub Inspector post in the Puducherry Police should be aware of the eligibility Criteria
- Only those aspirants who fully satisfy all the eligibility guidelines as laid down by the authorities will have a chance to appear for the Maharashtra Police Exam 2022
Puducherry Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted for different positions listed below. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table: The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. The eligibility criteria and selection process are different for each post. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Graduate in a relevant Stream
- Check the Puducherry Police official notification
- Between 20 – 27 Years ( As of 09.12.2022)
- Kindly refer to the Puducherry Police Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- 06 Pay Level
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Police job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Procedure
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Puducherry Police
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option of an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process in Online Recruitment Applications
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credential and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10:After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Required Documents for verification
- 12th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Police verification certificate of the address mentioned on the Aadhaar card.
- Savings Bank Account Number and Passbook
- self-attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.