JKPSC Recruitment 2023 | Post: Assistant Professor | Job Count: 420 | Last Date: 16.06.2023 | Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2023: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has advertised for an Assistant Professor vacancy. According to the JKPSC Assistant Professor recruiting, there are 420 posts available. Candidates must have acquired their educational qualification from an accredited university before applying for the JKPSC Job opening. It advertises job opportunities and invites eligible and deserving applicants to apply online at www.jkpsc.nic.in Recruitment 2023. Residents of Jammu and Kashmir who are seeking jobs have the option to do so with a competitive monthly salary range of Rs. 15600-57000/-.
- Starting Date: 17.05.2023
- Last Date: 16.06.2023
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Notification
- To participate in the selection process, candidates must complete and submit the JKPSC Assistant Professor Application Form online.
- After a thorough assessment of their applications, Written Exam, Interview, document verification, and medical testing, the candidate’s ultimate status will be determined.
- Applicants who meet certain conditions have their maximum age decreased.
- The prerequisites are outlined in the JKPSC Assistant Professor official notice.
- Before applying, read this article in its entirety to learn everything there is to know about the JKPSC Assistant Professor 2023 on the official website
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
The applicant must be an Indian national and a full-time resident of the area for which they are applying. For this, it posts job openings encouraging qualified and deserving candidates to submit an online application. The board will only accept applications submitted online. Application forms received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration. After submitting the application, you won’t receive an invitation to the selection process, which includes eligibility based on a test, interview, or DV. Get the most recent State Government Jobs here. Applicants from Jammu & Kashmir who are looking for State Govt Jobs are invited to apply.
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Join our Telegram|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Job Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Master’s Degree/ MBA / PGDM / Ph.D
- Once check the notification for some clarification.
- Maximum of 40 Years
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Apply Online Procedure for JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Visit the official website. Their claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that. Click on registration and complete the registration process Online. You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id. Find the most recent Freshers’ Jobs here.
- Log in using your credentials and click on Apply now.
- Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Kindly check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Application Fees Details
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Candidates of Reserved Category: Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope our article on Previous Year’s Papers is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!