RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Community Health Officer | Current openings: 3531 | Last date: 07.12.2022 | Apply Online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is freshly advertised recruitment notification for the Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. If you are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can avail yourself of this opportunity by enrolling online mode. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 3531 Vacancies under the National Health Mission (NHM), Medical and Health Department under the Government of Rajasthan.
- Entrants must be eligible to take the Rajasthan CHO exam.
- Before applying for the Rajasthan CHO Vacancy, candidates must have completed their B.Sc Degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Only the candidates having a UG in Community Health)/ Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.)/ BAMS (Ayurveda) are eligible for the mentioned programs.
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2022.
As per the latest Notification (11/2022), nominees in the middle of 21 to 40 years of age are worthy to apply for these current vacancies with the required application fee charge. Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details before the deadline. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
|Application Link Activate on||08.11.2022|
|Application Link De-Activate on||07.12.2022|
|Exam Date||February 2023|
RSMSSB Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022
- Aspirants must submit their working email ID and contact number in legible handwriting, which is mandatory for Communication.
- Only short-listed runners who meet the eligibility criteria based on essential qualifications will be called for a Written Exam.
- Document verification will be conducted after the written test.
- Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Rajasthan CHO recruitment.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Rajasthan RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|RSMSSB Community Health Officer Syllabus 2022||RSMSSB Community Health Officer Books 2022|
|RSMSSB Community Health Officer Previous Year Question Papers|
RSMSSB CHO Bharti 2022
- Fill out the application form with the required application fee charge
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
Naukrimessenger.com and its team are always there to provide you with the latest news about upcoming exams to keep you ahead in the ever-increasing competition. Browse our site for detailed and updated information about the upcoming other Private, Bank, & State & Central Govt examinations.
|Designation||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Salary||Rs. 25000/- PM|
|Join our Telegram|
Rajasthan CHO Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Latest Openings|
|Community Health Officer: Non-TSP||3071|
|Community Health Officer: TSP||460|
RSMSSB CHO TSP & Non-TSP Recruitment 2022 Notification
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the current job openings details here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
RSMSSB CHO Notification 2022 Details
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The selected contenders will be appointed in Rajasthan
- If you are interested to participate in RSMSSB Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- RSMSSB CHO New vacancy applies through an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the RSMSSB)
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Rajasthan RSMSSB CHO Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government.
- B.Sc (Community Health)/ Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.)/ BAMS (Ayurveda)
- Check the RSMSSB recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 21 – 40 Years (as of 01.01.2023)
- Kindly refer RSMSSB recruitment 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written examination
- Document verification (DV)
- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Rajasthan job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
The RPSC Recruitment application fee will vary depending upon the caste and category of the candidates. For instance, the General Category candidates will be required to pay a specified fee for the registration process. However, if you belong to the SC, ST, PwD, and EWS categories, you have to pay a required fee for registration. You have to pay the application fee after you complete the registration on the official website
|Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs.450/-|
|Application fee for OBC (NCL)/ MBC candidates is Rs.350/-|
|The application fee for SC/ ST/ BPL applicants is Rs.250/-|
|The Payment can be made through the application portal Online or Kiosk – using a Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking|
|Exam Date||February 2023|