Supreme Court JCA Group B Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Junior Court Assistant | Opportunity: 210 | Last date: 10.07.2022 | SCI Recruitment 2022 Apply online @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court JCA Group B Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India (SCI) has recently puffed the latest fresh notification to fill the current job openings of Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) posts in New Delhi. Competitors seeking court Jobs are offered these 210 opportunities at a minimum Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.35,400/-. Those with Graduate and minimum familiarity of English Typing @35wpm, & Basic Computer Knowledge can start enrolling for this SCI Junior Court Assistant Vacancy 2022. If you are between the minimum age of 18 and the maximum age of 35, you can start filling up the application form online with the required application fee. You can get the Application form Link, Notification PDF Link, etc. at www.sci.gov.in recruitment 2022. For more Court Jobs, click here
- Apply Online Status: Activated ( 18.06.2022 onwards)
- Deadline to apply online: 10.07.2022
- Exam Date: Announce Later****
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Supreme Court of India recruitment – Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. For more upcoming State Govt JObs, click here
|Recruiter||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Designation||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 35400/- Basic + GP 4200/- Gross: Rs. 63068/- per month|
|Join our Telegram|
SCI Recruitment 2022 | SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. The start date for online registration of application is 18.06.2022 (10.00 AM) and its last date is 10.07.2022 (23.59 PM). Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Interviewees for the post of Junior Court Assistant must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria Said post
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully admit card creation from the link provided on the website
- For information on the Supreme Court of India and others recommended Tests/ Interviews.
- TA/ DA will not be paid to aspirants Tests/ Interview.
- Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test the date of the examination and interview will be announced on the Supreme Court website
- No Admit Card will be mailed/Posted.
- Candidates download the hall ticket/ admit card for all stages of the exam from the Supreme Court website.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The important date for calculating the age is 01.07.2022. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules. Regular relaxation with age will be allowed for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Handicapped/ Veterans and Independents those who fight according to government rules. There is no higher age limit for departmental candidates for the Supreme Court Register. Yet, no relaxation in age limit will be allowed for those working in other companies such as government departments. Get the latest & upcoming Graduate Jobs here
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum speed 35 w.p.m. Type in English on the computer
- Computer operating knowledge
>>> Check Supreme Court Group B Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 30 Years
>>> Kindly refer to Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Objective Written Examination
- English Typing Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- Document Verification (DV)
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.35,400/-.
The approximate total salary at the rate of existing payments including HRA is Rs.63068 PM (with pre-revised pay scale PB-2 standard pay of Rs. 4200)
SCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details | SCI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 Notification
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Court job Vacancy Details, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, eligibility, salary details, syllabus, Merit List, cut-off marks, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Procedure
- Entitled competitors must apply online and the entire application process is online.
- Interested applicants should apply online on the official website @ sci.gov.in
- Upload scanned copies of required signatures/certificates/documents along with your latest photo to the online portal.
- The size of the uploaded image should not exceed 20-50KB
- Challengers must upload their latest photo and signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The size of the uploaded image should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Interested enthusiasts should fill in the entire essential field with proper information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Appropriate claimants must pay the application charge for the Supreme Court of India (SCI) Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 link provided by the Supreme Court website @ www.sci.gov.in vacancy 2022. Contenders are required to pay the fee along with bank charges online only. Charges will not be accepted in any other form. Mail applications will not be accepted. Payment can be made online through the payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ FF: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!