DSSSB JE Syllabus Pdf 2022 | Exam Scheme for 691 Junior Engineer Jobs in Delhi | DSSSB JE 2022 Exam Pattern (Electrical & Civil) | Download Dsssb je recruitment 2022 syllabus at dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB JE Syllabus Pdf 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has newly released the Exam Scheme and Syllabus for Junior Engineer (Electrical & Civil) posts. The DSSSB has planned to conduct the Tier-I & Tier-II exam for the post for Junior Engineer (Electrical/Section Officer (Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Civil) (Post Code – 802/22) / Section Officer (Civil) (Post Code – 801/22). The dsssb JE exam will be held during March 2022 (Tentatively).
|Designation||Junior Engineer (JE)|
Candidates must study the DSSSB JE Syllabus, which was originally provided by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission. To gain confidence, candidates should start with a topic that they find interesting or simple. When compared to the DSSSB JE tier 1 exam, the DSSSB JE tier 2 exam is far more difficult. Candidates interested in taking the DSSSB JE 2022 Exam should review the syllabus by clicking on the link below of this page. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website to get more details regarding, DSE odisha results download link. To get more details of dsssb.delhi.gov.in results, upcoming exam notification, dsssb.delhi.gov.in admit card, Delhi JE upcoming vacancy etc. will available on the official website.
DSSSB JE 2022 Exam Scheme for Tier 1
- Duration of Exam: 02 Hrs
- Total Questions: Sec A-100 & Sec B-100 (200)
- Total Marks: Sec A-100 & Sec B-100
- Grand Total Marks: 200
Tier 1 Syllabus for DSSSB Junior Engineer 2022
- Section A- 1. General Awareness, 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension: (20 Marks each).
- Section B- Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post. (100 Marks)
- Current Affairs
- Polity and Constitution
- Sports, Art & Culture, Geography
- Economics, etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Space Visualization
- Analysis, etc.
- Number System
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Average, etc.
Exam Scheme of DSSSB JE 2022 Tier 1
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hour & 30 Minutes
- Total Questions in Part-I – 100
- Total Questions in Part-II: 50
- Part 1 Marks: 100
- Part 2 Marks: 100
- Grand Total Marks: 200
Tier II Syllabus for JE DSSSB 2022
- Part-I Objective type multiple choice questions covering the entire syllabus of the qualifying subject. (100 Marks)
- Part-II:- Objective type multiple choice questions to evaluate the ability for application of concepts, problem-solving capacity, ability to comprehend context and apply theoretical aspects, etc. (100 Marks)
DSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
- Except for the Language papers, the examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi and English).
- Candidates should visit the Board’s website to see the detailed syllabus for the Tier-I and Tier-II Exams.
- Tier-I examinations are exclusively for qualifying purposes and are only used for shortlisting. The merit/marks acquired in the Tier-II test will be used to make further selections.
- The cumulative marks of Section A and B will be used to evaluate the Tier-I test. The cumulative marks from Parts I and II will be used to calculate the Tier-II test.
- In the case of DSSSB examinations, there is no facility for re-evaluation or re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts. There will be no correspondence in this regard.
- Negative marking will be used, with 0.25 points deducted for each incorrect Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) answer.
|Exam Date||Mar 2022|