RSMSSB Community Health Officer Syllabus 2022 | CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 | Raj CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download | Rajasthan CHO 2022 Syllabus | Syllabus of CHO Rajasthan 2022 | RSMSSB Exam Syllabus
RSMSSB Community Health Officer Syllabus 2022 | CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus: Stakeholders who are going to attend the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) examination can check out the Community Health Officer (CHO) Post Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Mark allotment, Examination structure, etc. on this dashboard. If you have applied for this RSMSSB CHO Recruitment, check out the latest RSMSSB CHO Syllabus & RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern on its official website portal @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in CHO syllabus. Here you can get the upcoming & Latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs
- Candidates can boost their knowledge and confidence immensely with the help of daily practicing this Raj Exam pattern & Syllabi.
- The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam must have complete knowledge of the exam pattern and all the important topics from the syllabus.
- Interviewees can visit this page for more information on the syllabus and examination system.
|RSMSSB Recruitment 2022||RSMSSB Community Health Officer Books 2022|
|RSMSSB Community Health Officer Previous Year Question Papers|
Syllabus of CHO Rajasthan 2022 | CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 Rajasthan
After knowing the CHO Exam Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern, the nominee can prepare according to the type of questions asked in the RSMSSB CHO Exam. To elevate your preparation, you need to practice solving them frequently. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
- It is important to have a thorough understanding of the RSMSSB CHO exam pattern and RSMSSB CHO syllabus of the examination which can be perfectly understood with the help of the RSMSSB CHO Previous Year Question Papers.
- Solving these RSMSSB Community Health Officer’s previous year’s papers will help you to get an insight into the Community Health Officer exam.
- Solving RSMSSB Community Health Officer’s previous year papers are also a great way of revising the entire syllabus in a time-efficient manner.
Rajasthan Community Health Officer Syllabus 2022: Preparation Strategy
It is important to have a complete understanding of the exam system and the syllabus of the RSMSSB Community Health Officer Exam that can be accurately understood with the help we have provided in this dashboard. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
- Before starting their preparation, candidates should review the exam syllabus.
- This will allow them to cover all the topics covered in the exam.
- Follow the detailed schedule and stick to it till the entire recruitment process is completed.
- Solve RSMSSB Community Health Officer Previous Question Papers to better understand the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
- Develop a habit of reviewing all of your notes to ensure that you remember all the important details for a long time.
- To perform well in the exam, take practice tests to improve your question-solving speed and accuracy, as well as identify your strengths and weaknesses.
We optimism you find this post about Rajasthan Exam Previous Year Papers edifying and worthwhile. Competitors can now start studying for any competitive, Government, Bank, & Other exams using our Naukrimessenger.com. This website embraces Results, Answer Keys, Salary Structure, Books, Exam patterns, Syllabus, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Answer Key, Latest Schemes, previous year question papers & Many more
|Designation||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Join our Telegram|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Here we are providing a complete guide on how to prepare for the RSMSSB CHO Exam 2022. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Rajasthan job Vacancy Details, Books, eligibility, Salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Merit list, cut off marks, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Rajasthan CHO Vacancy 2022 Exam Scheme
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online examination conducted at There are two stages i.e. Written Test & Interview
- Every candidate must secure minimum marks in each exam and will be treated as selected for Provisional Allotment.
- The penalty will be imposed if wrong answers are marked in objective tests.
- For each question, the candidate has given an incorrect answer worth 0.25 out of the fourth or allotted marks that question will be penalized to arrive at the revised mark.
- If a question is left blank, ie, No answer is marked by the candidate and there will be no penalty for that question.
RSMSSB Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern
Besides that, Exam Pattern for Rajasthan CHO posts is also important to secure the highest marks. So, aspirants have to follow some prescribed study materials. For better clarity on the upcoming Raj CHO exams, applicants should refer to the Exam pattern & Syllabus
|Topics||Total Question||Marks Per Question|
|Rajasthan GK||100 Questions||4 Marks|
|Concerned Subject||100 Questions|
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks|
Syllabus of CHO Exam 2022 Raj | CHO Exam Syllabus PDF – Topic Wise
It is important for all the candidates envisioning applying for the exam to get acknowledged with the Syllabus. The syllabus for any examination is a must, as it assists in gauging the importance of exact topics where candidates’ skills are tested. Knowing the RSMSSB Syllabus also eases the preparation by defining the topics on which a candidate can be tested. Understanding the RSMSSB exam pattern is of utmost importance to know the scheme of the examination and to prepare accordingly.
- Current events happening nationally and internationally, latest developments in the relevant field, etc.
Basics of Human Body
- Human body parts and their description, functioning
Basic Concepts of Public Health
- Concepts of Community Health
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at Various Levels.
- Environmental Health and Sanitation.
- Introduction to Epidemiology, Epidemiological Approaches, and Processes.
- Demography, Surveillance, and Interpretation of Data.
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control.
- Essential Care of Newborns at Birth.
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems.
- Integrated Management of “Neonatal and Childhood illness.
- Introduction to Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram.
- Universal Immunization Programme (UIP).
Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Gynecological Conditions.
- Family Planning Methods, Spacing Techniques, and Counseling.
- Medical Abortions and MTP act.
- Counseling in Reproductive and Sexual Health including problems of Adolescents.
- Management of Teenage Pregnancies.
- Introduction to RMNCH+A Programme
- AnteNatal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management, and Referral of Complications
- Postpartum Care
Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Vector-Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Zoonotic Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Non-Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases -1
- Non-Communicable Diseases -2
- Occupational Diseases
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Elderly Care
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Nutrition for Infants, Children, Adolescent and Elderly
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders
- Food Borne Diseases, Food Safety
- Public Health Skills
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Skills for Management of Common Conditions and Emergencies
- Maternal Health Skills
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Newborn and Child Health Skills
General Medicine and Medical Emergencies
- Common Conditions – Gastrointestinal System
- Common Conditions- Respiratory System
- Common Conditions- Heart, Urinary System, and Blood Disorders
- Common Conditions- Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat
- First Aid in Common Emergency Conditions
- Disaster Management
- Essential Drugs
General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT & Ophthalmology
- Common Surgical Conditions- 1
- Common Surgical Conditions- 2
- Congenital Malformations
- Screening of Common Cancers
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills
- Work Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management, Account, and Computing
- Records and Reports
Method to download: RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus PDF/ CHO Exam Syllabus 2022
- Go to the RSMSSB official website @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page, Go to the syllabus section and click the link to the RSMSSB Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Upon clicking the link, your screen will display the RSMSSB latest syllabus
- The CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 can be downloaded as a PDF for further use by candidates
***BEST OFF LUCK***