UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Pattern PDF | Mathematics & GAT NDA 2022 Exam Pattern, syllabus 2022 | NDA syllabus 2022 PDF download UPSC | UPSC NDA 2022 Exam syllabus PDF Notification Download @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Pattern PDF: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a Examination pattern, syllabus against the number of advertisement NO.3/2022-NDA-I for the 400 national defence academy & naval academy examination (i), 2022 Notification. Those who are interested to take admission in Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA under 149th Course and for 111th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) course can download the Written Examination pattern, syllabus, scheme 2022 PDF Notification at www.upsc.gov.in syllabus 2022
By the way of NDA 2022 Exam pattern/ Syllabus PDF notification, selection will be based on written test, SSC Interview & Document verification. For further information about the selection process, NDA syllabus 2022 PDF, UPSC NDA 2022 Notification, UPSC NDA 1 2022 Selection Process, nda 1 2022 application form date, UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Pattern, Exam date, NDA syllabus 2022 PDF download UPSC, Mathematics & GAT NDA 2022 Exam Pattern 2022, nda syllabus 2022 pdf download in English, nda syllabus pdf download, NDA Maths syllabus, nda maths syllabus weightage, NDA Maths Syllabus 2022 PDF download, NDA 1 2022 syllabus UPSC, Admit card details, syllabus for examination, Question paper, previous year old question paper pfd download, eligibility, notification & others regularly check our naukrimessenger
Also check out – UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment
- Interviewees should use only black ball pen for writing and coding the answer in OMR answer sheet, pens with any other color are prohibited. Do not use pencil or ink pen
- Candidates should note that the answer sheet will be rejected if there is any error/ inconsistency in encrypting/ filling in the details especially in the roll number and test booklet series code in the OMR answer sheet.
- Hopefuls should note that there will be penalty negative marks for incorrect answers marked by the selectors in the Objective type question papers.
- Claimants are required to write the papers in their own handwriting. Under no circumstances will the writer’s help be allowed to write an answer to them
- Contenders are not allowed to use calculator or math or logarithmic table to answer objective type papers (Test Booklets).
- Consequently it should not be brought into the examination room.
- The subjects of the written examination will cover with 02 papers namely Mathematics & General Ability Test
- The Mathematics & General Ability Test will consist of total 900 score
- The duration exam will be 2½ Hours
- The Mathematics test will be cover with maximum marks of 300
- The General Ability Test will be contain with maximum marks of 600
- The SSB Test/Interview will contains of total 900 score
- Papers in all subjects will contain only objective type questions
- Mathematics Question Papers (TEST BOOKLETS) and General Aptitude Examination Part “B” will be set up bilingually in Hindi and English.
- In the question papers, only the questions covering the metric system of weights and measures will be set where required
Syllabus of the Examination
|Algebra, matrices and determinants, trigonometry, analytical geometry of two and three dimensions, differential calculus, integral calculus and differential equations, vector algebra & statistics and probability
Maximum marks: 300
PAPER-II GENERAL ABILITY TEST
|Paper II||Maximum marks|
|Part ‘B’—GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||400|
- The question paper in English is designed to test the candidate’s English and the employee’s understanding.
- The syllabus covers various aspects such as grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and integrated into extended speech to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Part ‘B’—GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
The part B divided with many sections which are
- Section ‘A’ (Physics)
- Section ‘B’ (Chemistry)
- Section ‘C’ (General Science)
- Section ‘D’ (History, Freedom Movement etc.)
- Section ‘E’ (Geography)
- Section ‘F’ (Current Events)
The maximum marks allotted for ‘B’ section of this paper will be approximately 25%, 15% and 10 for the questions in ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ sections %, 20%, 20% and 10% weightages, respectively.
Intelligence and Personality Test
- The SSB process consists of two level selection processes – stage I and stage II.
- Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT).
- The entrants will be listed based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference.
- These tests are conducted over 04 days.
- The personality of an applicant is assessed by three different assessor’s viz. the Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist.
- There are no separate weightage for each test.
- The marks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the performance of the candidate holistically in the entire test.
- Furthermore marks for Conference are also allotted based on the initial performance of the Candidate in the three techniques and decision of the Board.
- All these have equal weightage.
- The various tests of IO, GTO & Psych are designed to bring out the presence/absence of Officer Like Qualities and their trainability in a nominee.
Steps to download: UPSC NDA 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus PDF 2022
Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Enter into the homepage & surf the NDA 2022 Exam Pattern PDF. After that tap to download it for future reference
|Exam Date||April 10, 2022 & January 2, 2023|
|Result Date||June, 2022|