MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Assistant Professor | Total Vacancy: 1147 | Last Date: 05.01.2023 | Apply online @ mhsrb.telangana.gov.in
MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2023: Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana invites online applications from qualified and energetic candidates for the position of Assistant Professor. As per the MHSRB Telangana Teacher Notification, there are 1147 vacancies opened for Faculty posts. The MHSRB Notification would have declared as the advertisement of 02/2022 on its portal. Contenders who are seeking State Government Jobs can apply for this post. The application mode for this MHSRB Telangana current notification 2022 is only online mode @ www.mhsrb.telangana.gov.in recruitment 2022. Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
|Application Beginning Date||20.12.2022|
|Deadline to Submit the Application Form||05.01.2023|
MHSRB Telangana Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Prepared and skilled competitors must be eligible to take the MHSRB Telangana Teachers Recruitment 2022 selection process. Applications for recruitment should be filled in Online with all necessary details with the required fee details. Here you may get the latest & upcoming Telangana Govt Jobs
- The applicant shall register his/her mobile number on which he/she will receive an OTP for every access.
- All communication with the applicant will be made through their registered mobile number and email ID only.
- So, all the candidates should have a valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions/Autonomous Bodies should bring a “No Objection Certificate” from the appropriate authority.
|MHSRB Telangana Assistant Professor Salary 2022-23|
MHSRB Telangana Faculty Recruitment 2022
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To get the latest Teaching Jobs, click here
- Candidates who meet the MHSRB Telangana eligibility criteria prescribed by Telangana Government can fill out the application form.
- The eligibility criteria are given by the MHSRB Telangana in the official notification
- The date of the interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest MHSRB Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Join our Telegram|
MHSRB Telangana Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
MHSRB Recruitment Notification 2022: Eligibility Conditions
Contestants fascinated by Telangana Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the basic eligibility before applying. Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Desirous should be registered with the State of Telangana Medical Council
- Rs. 68,900 -2,05,500
As per the MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 20222, the remuneration will be revised as per the post’s guidelines. Check and verify the official notification @mhsrb.telangana.go.in
- A maximum of 80 marks will be awarded for the percentage of marks obtained In the qualifying examination.
- A maximum of 20 marks will be awarded for serving in the State Govt Hospitals/ Institutions/ Schemes on a contract/outsourcing basis.
- Applicants should attain the Age of 18 Years and a maximum of 44 Years
- Age Relaxation will be considered as per the post’s guidelines.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Teacher Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Books, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Procedure to Apply MSHRB Telangana Recruitment 2022
Desirous qualified Contenders should apply through online mode in the prescribed format as referred to in the official notification @www.mhsrb.telangana.gov.in. Get the current job openings details here
- In the online application form correctness of the information, being provided is the responsibility of the applicants.
- All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
- Application once submitted, cannot be altered or resubmitted under any circumstances.
- Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
- Applicants must their application form before o the last Date.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Important Documents Required For MHSRB Telangana Application Form
- Scanned photograph and signature
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Fee payment details (credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.)
- Other documents (if applicable)
Application Fees Details
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- Application Fee:Rs: 500/- + Processing Fee: Rs: 200/-
- SC, ST, BC, EWS, PH & Ex-servicemen of Telangana State: NIL***
- Mode of Payment: Online