TSPSC Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Engineer, Municipal Assistant Engineer & others – 833 Vacancies – Apply starts: 28.09.2022 – Last Date: 21.10.2022 – Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission which is popularly known as TSPSC from time to time releases TSPSC Recruitment Notification (16/2022) for various posts. Recently, the authority has released the latest job notification for Assistant Engineer, Municipal Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer & Junior Technical Officer. This is one of the superlative prospects to encash because it offers an opportunity to work in the state of Telangana and offers a rewarding job with many opportunities. A total of 833 vacancies have been released for the recruitment process. Participators can download the Notification PDF & application form from its authorities from 28.09.2022. Challengers in the age group between 18 – 44 years can apply for these posts. The selection process takes in Written tests, interviews, Document verification, etc. rounds. Hand-written/ typed/ application forms will not be accepted and not accepted rejection. The post-wise selection process will be held on the planned date. To get the Telangana PSC vacancy slated date, venue, time, etc., read the section below without skipping a beat. To get more Telangana Government jobs follow our site regularly to get fast updates.
- Apply Online Starts: 28/09/2022
- Apply Online Ends: 21/10/2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
TSPSC AE Recruitment 2022 will cover all selection information including vacancy, application fee, eligibility, result, cut-off, merit list, and more. Participators looking for PSC Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Rs.32810- 96890 (RPS-2020) to Rs.45960-124150 (RPS-2020). Competitors who are planning to join TSPSC’s Latest Recruitment can get all the details related to the selection process here. Check this page for complete details about TSPSC Recruitment Notification. Before applying for the TSPSC AE Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Diploma in the relevant field. Only the candidates having a Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, & Other Engineering. are eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.tspsc.gov.in recruitment 2022. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Assistant Engineer, Municipal Assistant Engineer, & Others|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Join our Telegram|
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
The selected candidates will be appointed at Telangana. All candidates have to make one-time registration (OTR) to get a TSPSC ID. The details of vacancies, application online registration, examination, exam center, fee payment, and further important instructions are available in the official notification. Before all applicants must read the official notification completely and ensure their eligibility. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the latest Engineering Jobs, here
|Post Name||Total vacancies|
|Municipal Assistant Engineer||29|
|Junior Technical Officer||399|
|Overall Slots:||833 Breaks|
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
All essential certificates issued by the Competent Authority shall be mandatory. It is left to the applicants to produce as per requirement. If candidates fail to prepare similarly, the nomination is rejected/disqualified without any letter. Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
TSPSC Vacancy 2022 Notification
Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed in Karnataka State as decided by the TSPSC
- If you are interested to participate in TSPSC Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- TSPSC AE vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the TSPSC
- Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process
TSPSC Jobs Notification 2022: ELIGIBILITY INSTRUCTION
Claimants must have the required qualifications described below specified in the relevant Terms of Service Department as per the date of notification. Candidates who have obtained the required degrees must be accredited by the Open Universities/ Distance Education System university Grants Committee/ AICTE/ Bureau of Distance Education both. They are responsible for the proof of approval by the relevant legal authority Degrees/ Universities are recognized by the candidate. The candidates should possess the minimum and maximum age as prescribed for each post above as of the date mentioned on the notice.
- Diploma in a relevent stream
- Check TSPSC careers notification about qualifications.
- Between 18 – 44 Years
- Kindly refer TSPSC’s latest vacancy notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Visit and verify in official notification of TSPSC vacancy.
- Junior Technical Officer: Rs.32810- 96890 (RPS-2020)
- All Others: Rs.45960-124150 (RPS-2020)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming TSPSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
TSPSC Notification 2022 application procedure @ www.tspsc.gov.in 2022
Contenders should apply through online mode @ www.tspsc.gov.in. Click the online registration link, you may fill the One Time Registration (OTR) session and you get the TSPSC ID to log in. To apply for this recruitment, unreserved applicants should pay the online application processing fee and examination fee. Applicants should make the payment online.
- Contenders should register all the necessary particulars and attach scanned photographs and signatures with the required relevant documents.
- Contenders have to ensure all the given particulars and check their eligibility before submission.
- After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of the application and E-Receipt for future reference.
- Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
Mandatory Documents/ Certificates: Overview
Interviewees are requested to keep a soft copy of the following documents ready to upload their applications and update OTRs if needed
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualifications i.e., SSC, Intermediate, Degree, Post Graduation, etc.,
- Study (Bonafide) / Residence Certificate (1st to 7th Class period).
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC), Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BCs issued by
the competent authority of Telangana Government.
- Latest Income and Asset Certificate for EWS issued by the competent authority of the Telangana Government.
- Certificates claiming Sports & PH reservation, and age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen.
TSPSC Vacancy 2022 – Application Fee Details
Application Processing Fee: Each aspirant pays Rs.200/-
Examination Fee: Claimants must pay Rs.120/-
Payment Method: It is mentioned that the payment should be made online through the payment gateway follow the online instructions once the application form details are submitted.
The following category of contenders Exemption from payment of examination fee
- SC, ST, BC, EWS, PH & Ex-Servicemen of Telangana State.
- Unemployed applicants aged 18 to 44 years in the state of Telangana
- The report should be submitted to the Commission in a timely manner for (the unemployed).
- Applicants from other states are not exempt from paying the Exam fee.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!