UKSSSC Uttarakhand Police HC Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: HC | Job Opportunity: 272 | Last date: 23.02.2022 | UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2022 online form @ sssc.uk.gov.in
UKSSSC Uttarakhand Police HC Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has been issued the job notification on the date of 05.12.2021 against the advertisement number of 44/UKSSSC/ 2022 for the UK Police Head Constable (HC) posts in the Uttarakhand Police Telecommunication Department. Interested hopefuls can start register for this Uttarakhand Police HC job vacancy 2022 from 10.01.2022 onwards on its officials (www.sssc.uk.gov.in recruitment 2022). Deadline to submit the filled UK Police Head Constable online form 2022 is on or before 23.02.2022
|Designation||UK Police Head Constable (HC)|
By the way of UKSSSC Job 2022 notification, the selected nominees will be employed under the Uttarakhand Police Telecommunication Department. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming UKSSSC job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, UKSSSC Uttarakhand Police HC Bharti 2022, previous year question paper, Answer Key, Exam dates, UKSSSC Constable Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
|Also check out the|
- Competitors who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- The Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission application must be filled only by online mode
- There is no other mode to submit the application form
- The UKSSSC HC Jobs 2022 online apply/ register link will be open from 10th January 2022 onwards on its official website portal at www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted at
- There will be no application fee for any category.
- UKSSSC has waived the application fee for all the recruitment till 31st March 2022
- Those interested job hunter should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
UK Police Head Constable Bharti 2022 current openings Details
Uttarakhand Police HC recruitment 2022 latest Notification Details
Entrants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Seekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Jobseekers should hold 12th Pass with Physics, Maths, and English/ Diploma in Radio Technology/ ECE/ CS/ ITfrom a recognized university/ Institute/Board
- Check UKSSSC Uttarakhand Police HC Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Between 18 – 22 years
- Kindly refer UKSSSC Uttarakhand Police HC Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्ष)
- Physical Measurements Test (PET) (शारीरिक मापतोल)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (शारीरिक दक्षता)
- Scrutiny of documents (दस्तावेजों के जांच)
- Medical Examination (मेडिकल जांच)
UKSSSC UK Police Head Constable 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Adequate challengers should apply via online and the whole application process is on online. Eager claimants are required to apply online over official website @ sssc.uk.gov.in. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. The pay scale will be paid Rs.25500- 81100/- (Level-4 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix). Application received after the due date will be rejected. Enthusiastic candidates can start apply for this UKSSSC HC Jobs vacancy 2022 from 10.01.2022 – 23.02.2022
|Advt No||44/UKSSSC/ 2022|