PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Salary 2022 | Power Grid Field Engineer Salary | Power Grid Salary Slip | Power Grid Salary | PGCIL Salary After 7th Pay | PGCIL Field Engineer Salary | PGCIL Field Supervisor Salary
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Salary 2022 | POWERGRID Pay Scale: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Salary Structure, Pay Scale, Promotion, and Job Profile are given in detail in this dashboard. Selected candidates for the PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Recruitment 2022 will get a pay scale of entry-level pay of Rs. 23000 – 30000/-. Power Grid conducts a recruitment drive every year to fill the vacancies for the posts of Field Engineers (Electrical, Electronics & Communication, IT) and Field Supervisors (Electrical, Electronics, and Communication) Executive. To get the latest Central Government Jobs, Click Here
- Most of the entrants who want to apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2022 are interested to know the details about their salary scale after joining the job.
- Entrants must score above Power Grid Recruitment Cut-off marks to avail of the lucrative salary package.
- Challengers who are concerned about PGCIL Recruitment 2022 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts.
- After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the following posts
|PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Previous Year Question Paper||PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Books 2022|
|PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Syllabus 2022||PGCIL Recruitment 2022|
Power Grid Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Career Growth, Allowances, Promotion Policy, promotion chances, Salary, increments, etc. for Field Engineer & Supervisor posts along with Salary Structure and other benefits.
- The employer provides basic pay, grade pay, admissible allowances, benefits, and other benefits to the job professionals.
- Most of the Government sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India in matters of incentive policy.
- The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel.
PGCIL Field Engineer Salary in-Hand | PGCIL Field Supervisor Salary in-Hand
In this article, you can get detailed information about the PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor promotion, Salary, salary after 2 years, salary after 5 years, salary slip, promotion, etc. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now
- The PGCIL Salary for Field Engineers & Supervisor amounts in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
- The career development offered by PGCIL is very attractive, offering wide opportunities even after the aspirant gets the job.
- Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the following post
- Furthermore, they can apply for higher positions once they gain the necessary experience.
- We would like to inform fascinated nominees about career opportunities and promotions in this field.
- In this linked article you may check out the PGCIL Salary, PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor salary slip, promotion Policy, etc.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, Results, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Designation||Field Engineer/ Supervisor|
|Join our Telegram|
Annual Package of PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor annual package is expected to range from Rs. 2,38,800/-, with JIPMER offering additional benefits, and allowances. With various benefits and allowances, employees can participate in promotion activities based on their seniority and experience.
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Salary Slip
- Now we have covered all the important aspects related to PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Salary and the rest is just the pay slip.
- The payslip includes basic pay, transport allowance, HRA, dearness allowance, pension contribution, and gross deductions made from gross salary.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming PGCIL Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year’s question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Career Growth & Promotion
PGCIL has a good scope for growth and promotion. Promotion depends on the employee’s Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and seniority. On the other hand, grade pay does not change on promotion. Here is PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Jobs Hierarchy. Participators looking for Punjab Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Promotion
Candidates are promoted in the manner mentioned above, but the increase in pay is based on the default annual increment fixed by the authorities. Get the latest Chandigarh Jobs here
Salary Structure of PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor
|Pay Band||Rs 30,000-3%-1,20,000/-|
|Basic pay||Rs 30,000|
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Salaries in India
PGCIL pay slips are generated every month for all the employees working under the court. The salary slip contains information like basic pay, gross pay, net pay, deductions, allowances, etc. It is a useful document for various official tasks like proof of employment, applying for loans, income tax benefits, etc. Each candidate selected for the post of Field Engineer & Supervisor will be allotted the following perks and allowances included in their annual package along with the emoluments mentioned below. Get the current job openings details here
|Field Engineer||Rs. 30,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,20,000|
|Field Supervisor||Rs. 23,000 – 3% – Rs. 1,05,000|
Power Grid Field Engineer & Supervisor Salary Per Month
Candidates selected for the post of PGCIL Field Engineer monthly pay Rs.30,000-3%-1,20,000/- Initial Basic Pay Rs. 30,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + Concessions @35% of Basic Pay. Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the posts. To get promoted, the candidate has to appear in the examinations conducted from time to time by PGCIL. It offers lucrative salaries to their GCI which is the main reason why every year graduates rush to get this job opportunity. Many Central Govt aspirants are confused about salary payments. Get the Graduate Jobs here
Promotion Policy of PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor
Most of the Government sector follows the uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India in matters of incentive policy. The government sector follows two channels in the matter of promotion namely the merit channel and the normal channel.
- As per the official data, PGCIL Employee gets a fine-looking salary with over a dozen perks and benefits, which motivates government job aspirants to enroll in this job.
- Spaced out from PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Salary, security, lucrative perks and allowances are one of the main reasons for aspirants to enter the banking field.
- Nominees preparing PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Exam 2022 must be inquisitive about Salary.
Power Grid Field Engineer & Supervisor Perks & Additional Benefits
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- PF Deductions
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme
- Medical Benefits, etc.
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Job Profile
Field Engineer (Electrical)
- Communicate with electrical engineers and other members of the organization to identify and resolve development issues.
- Install electrical connections and equipment, inspect the quality of installed technologies, and ensure the safety of electrical systems.
Field Engineer (Civil)
- Conduct an on-site investigation and analyze data (charts, graphs, tests, and others)
- Prepare drawings and plans for construction projects. Preparation of project proposals covering all costs and timelines related to project completion.
- Filling out the Paperwork and getting plans reviewed and approved by the senior engineer.
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Probation Period
- A probationary period is a period during which the selected candidates have to work as an employee in their respective posts before becoming permanent employees in the service.
- A candidate’s probationary period starts from the date of joining.
- During the probationary period, the candidates get to know about the work environment along with the duties and responsibilities associated with their respective PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor posts.
- The average probation period for Power Grid Field Engineer & Supervisor jobs
- PGCIL will receive additional benefits, allowances and other allowances after the qualifying period is over.
Salary Structure of Power Grid Field Engineer & Supervisor
Their job description is usually to assist higher officials and maintain workflow in the department. They also get salary and other benefits as per the latest pay commission of the Government of India