SBI CBO Recruitment 2022| Current openings: Circle Based Officers | Job career opportunity: 1226 | Closing date: 29.12.2021 | SBI recruitment 2021 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has freshly pushed recruitment notification against the number of CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19 to fill up the current job career opening of Circle Based Officer posts. At the time sbi circle based officer recruitment 2021/ SBI careers/ SBI job opportunity has been out the job notice on the date of 09.12.2021 to invite online application from qualified jobseekers around 1226 latest job vacancy via online mode. The online application has been started from 09.12.2021. Deadline to submit the online application is on 29.12.2021
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Designation||Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Name||Online test|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
According to state govt jobs SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 notification, applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for appointment as an officer in State Bank of India. The elected nominees will be appointed in the applied Circle/State only. Applicants must have minimum 02 years’ experience in post Essential Academic Qualification as on 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India will be preferred. Aspirants can download the call letter/ admit card for the online test from the date of 12.01.2022 onwards. The online tentative test will be scheduled on the month of january 2022
- Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming SBI job Vacancy Details, SBI CBO Salary, sbi cbo eligibility, sbi cbo exam pattern and syllabus, sbi cbo previous year question paper, sbi cbo mock test, sbi cbo previous year cut off, sbi cbo 2022 notification, Age limit, Selection process, salary, login, Merit List, online application, Result, application form, allotment, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other state/ central govt jobs details on our page
SBI CBO State wise Notification 2021-22 Vacancy Details
SBI circle based officer notification 2021-22 Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents at the time of online application form process. Jobseekers are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Experience in a relevant field is essential. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about SBI 2022 notification regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter must hold Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Govt.
- Check SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years (as on 01.12.2021)
- Kindly refer SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Written Test
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Appropriate competitors should apply via online and the whole application process is on online over official website @ sbi.co.in. A valid Email Id & Mobile number is mandatory for the registration process & further process. Aspirants need to attach the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Scanned copies of documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience etc. should be in Single PDF file. The pay scale will be paid Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month. Application received after the due date will be rejected. Jobseekers need to submit the partially filled online form within the due date of 29.12.2021
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS applicants is Rs.750/-
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD aspirants
- The Payment can be made through online mode (internet banking/ credit/ debit card)
|Exam Date||JANUARY 2022|
|Advt No||CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19|