Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 & 4 Salary 2023 | Assam Direct Grade 3 & 4 In-Hand Salary | AASC Assam Direct Grade III & IV Salary | Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Salary | Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Salary
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 & 4 Salary 2023 | Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 salary: Assam Administrative Staff College is recruiting for the posts of Class III (Category I, II, & III) & Class IV/ Grade IV in 2023 Year. Assam Direct Recruitment Salary Structure is as per the 7th pay matrix commission. Hired candidates will get a good salary along with various allowances and facilities. Assam Direct Recruitment is responsible for various tasks in the Assam Government department. Apart from a lucrative salary package, Assam Direct Recruitment Class III & IV gets some additional allowances and perks. Here are the perks and allowances received by Grade III & IV Posts. Like all government jobs, Assam Direct Vacancy also offers a good amount of perks and fringe benefits to its employees. Although there is no mention of the names of jobs, benefits, and allowances provided to the employees under the Grade IV category, the following allowances can be expected to be provided by the company as usual. The shortlisted entrants will be enlisted for the posts of Driver and Grade IV Staff in Assam Administrative Staff College. Participators looking for Assam Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package.
|Assam Direct Grade III & IV Syllabus – Click Here|
|Assam Direct Grade IV Previous Year Question Papers – Click Here|
|Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Previous Year Question Papers|
|Assam Direct Recruitment Book 2023
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 & 4 Salary and Job Description is decent in nature and will be a good position for appropriate candidates. Government jobs are preferred by most of the contenders for the perks and benefits that come with them. Along with your job security and Assam Direct Recruitment Grade Grade 3 & 4 Salary, there are certain benefits that the employee enjoys upon posting. To be recruited for the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III & IV post, they have to clear both the stages of the selection process- a written test followed by a skill test and document verification. Knowing the specifics of the job you’re applying for is crucial to better understanding the job. In this linked article we have provided a detailed guide about Salary Scale, Job Profile, Salary, Career Growth, Allowances, Promotion Policy, increment, etc. for Class III & IV posts along with salary structure and other benefits. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Assam Administrative Staff College|
|Designation||Grade 3 & 4 Posts|
|Join our Telegram|
Assam Direct Recruitment Revised Pay structure 2023 | Assam Direct Recruitment Existing pay scale
As per the Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 salary, the Grade 4/ Class 4 Pay scale for selected candidates is Rs. 12,000 – 52,000/- per month, with grade pay commensurate with the posts to which they are admissible. Each post is associated with perks and benefits that a contender can get after the probationary period. As per the 7th Pay Commission Assam Direct Grade 3 Salary, ranges from INR 14,000 – 60,500/- contingent on their selected post.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Assam Job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Basic Structure of Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Salary
The pay structure of Assam Direct Recruitment Class III and Class IV posts is given as per Assam Services (Revision of Pay) Rules 2017 and as amended. There will be reservations in posts for various categories as per prevailing government rules. The details of vacancies including pay details in Pay Band -2/3 and appl Grade Pay will be published before the examination is held-with detailed allocations against reserved categories.
AASC Assam Direct Grade 3 & 4 Pay scale
Basic Salary 20000 to 40000, Total Salary 2 times of Basic Salary including Allowances Assam Government Administrative Staff College 2023 offers the best (market) Salary for Direct Grade 3 & 4 Recruitment. Candidates are advised to fully understand AASC Assam Basic Salary and Gross Salary and Net Salary. Furthermore, they can apply for higher positions once they gain the necessary experience. We would like to inform fascinated nominees about career opportunities and promotions in this field. In this article, you can get detailed information about Assam Direct Recruitment Work Details, Assam Direct Recruitment Cut off, SSC Assam Direct Recruitment selection process, salary slip, etc.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Annual Package
- Contenders selected for Assam Direct recruitment Grade 3 post will be allowed commission in pay band ranging from Rs.14,000-60,500.
- The starting salary depends on the department selected by the contestant along with the availability of vacancies.
- The annual package of Assam Direct recruitment Grade 3 is circa Rs.4 to 6 Lakhs as per various posts like Field Worker/Social Worker, Steno-Typist, ANM, Lab Technician, Computer and Junior Assistant, etc.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Annual Package
- A person working as a Grade IV employee in Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Rs.14000 – 52000/- pay scale and Rs.3900/- in case of Grade IV employee.
- He/she will get a lucrative salary along with merit allowances
- You will end up with a decent salary with more experience and will continue to move up the pay matrix until you retire
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Salary Structure
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Salary Structure
As per Assam Government Rules, every challenger successfully recruited for the post of Driver or Grade IV Staff will have fixed allowances in their pay in addition to the monthly basic pay. Those who are selected as Grade IV Employees will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.14000 – 52000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-. Get the current job openings details here
- A monthly salary of Rs.14000 -52000/- Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- All employees are eligible for salary increments, perquisites, and fringe benefits throughout the service period, and post-service, pensionable like other government employees.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 In-Hand Salary
The in-hand salary paid to Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 candidates has been suggestively increased along with basic pay and allowances. Assam Direct Grade 3 Salary Rs.14000/- to 60500/-. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Names||Grade Pay||In-Hand Salary(Approx.)|
|Refrigerator Mechanic||INR 7600||Rs. 40000/-|
|Computer||INR 6200||Rs. 35000/-|
|Junior Assistant||INR 6200||Rs. 35000/-|
|Field Worker/Social Worker||INR 6200||Rs. 35000/-|
|Field and Evolution Worker||INR 6200||Rs. 35000/-|
|Steno Typist||INR 6200||Rs. 35000/-|
|Laboratory Technician||INR 6200||Rs. 35000/-|
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 In-Hand Salary
- All through the service period, the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 in-hand salary will be increased significantly.
- The aspirant will get an attractive salary along with all applicable allowances on inclusion in the post.
- The claimant will get the internal salary of Rs.12000/- for the initial period of service.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 3 Perks & Additional Benefits
- Government Accommodation
- Transport facility
- Health Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Medical facilities
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Job Training
- Professional Development
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Perks & Additional Benefits
- House Rent Allowance / Government Accommodation
- Maternal and Paternal Leave
- Paid Leaves
- Encashment of Leave
- Increments and incentives
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent Nature of Job, until retirement
- Fixed personal pay
- Dearness Allowance
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Job Profile
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Assistant
- Fieldworker/Social worker
- Refrigerator Mechanic
- Field and Evolution worker, etc.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV Job Profile
Driver & Grade IV Post Details
|Post Name||Grade IV/ Class IV|
|Service||Government of Assam Job – Grade IV Service|
|Nature of Post||Manual & Clerical Work related to Grade IV|
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III/ Class III Probation Period
The probationary period for government employees is the length of time a candidate has to serve before becoming a permanent employee in the department. The average probationary period is 2 years. To get a more upcoming central government Job, click here
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV/ Class IV Probation Period
- The probationary period for recruited applicants refers to the period during which the candidate is given an opportunity to learn about the nature of the job and become a permanent employee in the respective fields.
- In the official notification, Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Probation Period is not published.
- In the main, Assam Direct Grade 4 employees are immediately recruited.
- Conversely, when they join, one can expect to know if there is any probationary period depending on the post.
Assam Direct Recruitment Class 3 & 4 Career Growth & Promotion
According to AASC Assam, a Grade III & IV has good scope for growth and promotion. Challengers who are concerned about Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 must note the benefits they will get after clearing the exam and prepare for it with all their efforts. After participating and passing, challengers can be recruited for the post of Grade III & IV, if the candidate does not want to appear in the exam, they will be promoted to the post of Class III & IV after the normal number of years of service as an Assam government employee. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- All hopefuls working under Government have stable career development. It helps in improving their quality of life.
- Once the job hunter passes their probationary period, they will enjoy all additional benefits and promotions
- Additional incentives are also given based on their performance in the field.
- Regular training sessions are conducted for the candidate, it helps in the development of the experience and knowledge of the entrant.
The career development offered to Panchayat Executive Officer is very attractive, offering wide opportunities even after the aspirant gets the job. Based on their performance, experiences and knowledge, below are the options followed after owning the post of Grade 3 & 4. Assam Direct Recruitment is a very competitive exam. Along with the prestigious nature of the job, its salary and other perks make the selection more attractive to the candidates. Candidates who are going through the examination process or those who intend to apply for the examination in the future must know the Assam Direct Recruitment Salary Details along with the Job Description. Assam Administrative Staff College offers one of the most desirable jobs to aspirants who want to serve society and the country. In addition to a great career opportunity, this service also offers a handsome salary, which ranges from 40k to 50k depending on the rank and location of the officer. Get the current job openings details here
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!